Chapter 29

Stella P.O.V.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled. Max was standing in the middle of the floor. Rose petals of pink and red were laying on the floor. Max was wearing a suit and tie. His hands were behind his back and he was smiling.

"What is this?" I asked, walking forward. He went down on one knee. Wait what? What is happening right now?

"Stella Ann Faye, I have only known you for a couple of months and I already love you. Would be the happiest man on Earth and be my girlfriend?" He asked while opening a box. Inside of the box was a silver Z necklace. My eyes widened and tears threatened to drop.

"Max. I don't know what to say," I said trying to get words out of my mouth.

"Well I mean it's a yes or no question," he said, laughing. I rolled my eyes and slapped him.

"Yes! Yes I'll be your girlfriend," I said, hugging him. I couldn't hold back the tears as they came falling down. "I thought you were proposing to me!"

"I will one day," he said and kissed me. I heard clapping and I turned around. Adam, Ross. Tim and John were all standing there. I heard footsteps running ahs Emily appeared around the corner.

"Did I miss it?" She asked, catching her breath. I laughed and nodded.

"Unfortunately you did," I said and turned back around to Max. He took the necklace out of the box and fattened around my neck.

"It's perfect. Thank you Max," I whispered admiring the necklace.

"I love you" he said. I looked up at him.

"I love you too."

Time skip to sushi brought to you by America Man.

"I fucking hate sushi," I whined as I opened the door to the restaurant. I was shivering as it was snowing and below freezing. The guys slowly walked in and I groaned. "Hurry up, I'm cold."

"Well you didn't have to hold the door for us." Adam said laughing. I rolled my eyes and walked in.

"I still hate sushi," I said during on in the waiting area.

"Well, we wouldn't have to go here if you didn't have your family problems. I still have to pay for this meal." Ross snapped. Ouch.

"Sorry," I said and looked down. Did he just say that? He

"Ross, you are stepping out of your line." Max warned and put a comforting arm around my waist.

"Hey, sorry, I didn't mean to be rude." Ross said apologetic. I ignored him and walked towards out table. I sat down and looked at the menu.

I didn't look up until we had to order our drinks. "Water for me please," I said and looked back down.

It is my fault isn't it? If Dave haven't stalked me or something, this would have never happened. I just wanted to know how he found me. Scott. I remember that he was talking to so.done about me. Was it Dave? How did he know who I worked with? Why didn't Scott tell me? Is he hiding something from me?

"Stella?" Max said, gently touching my arm. I looked up and saw that everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I asked, setting down my menu.

"Whats wrong?" Adam asked, looking across the table.

"Uh. Nothing just thinking about my birthday next year." I said, lying. Everyone laughed.

"Already? This one hasn't even finished yet." Ross said. I smiled and the waiter came. I ordered some sushi, risking my lesson I learned last time.