Chapter 44

Stella P.O.V.

"Hello fellow recruits. Stella here today and I'm going to vlog the rest of Pax. Now to all of you that are confused. I haven't checked my phone in awhile so I don't know what rumors are going around." I started. I glanced at Max just in case if he's okay with it or not. He nodded and I continued. "I'm not dead, I only have a neck sprain and a concussion because my head bounced off the ground. Now for all of you who didn't hear anything about it. Max and I kinda got into an argument. He got super pissed and kinda well punched me. Don't worry! It's fine. He's already in trouble with me. Let alone Adam." I stopped and pointed the camera to Max. She shrugged and turned back around. I laughed and turned the camera back to me. "Anyway. For all you Mella shippers out there, don't get stressed. I still love him and he has already apologized like billions of times. I don't know what will happen but we'll get through it." I said. I stopped the recording and grabbed my phone. I went onto Twitter and wow. So many notifications. I looked through them and most.of them wee saying get well soon. I clicked on a photo and it was me on the stretcher. Gosh that looks horrible. There were videos on Max punching me. I went back into my page and topped a message to all my followers. To all those who want to see, I'm fine. Thank you for the support and I'll be back at Pax in like 15 minutes. XOXO Stella. I posted it and looked were flowing in. I rolled my eyes and put my phone away. I picked the camera back up and started recording again.

"So I just looked on my Twitter and wow so many notifications. But seriously guys I'm fine. Anyway let's get on with Pax!" I yelled and turned the camera off again. I rubbed my neck because there was a tinge of pain. I didn't have my neck brace on because I didn't want to create a lot of attention. I had a headache courtesy from the concussion. Speaking of a concussion, Adam had to check for that.

"Adam" I said to get his attention. He glanced in the nitrite but then looked back down to the road. "Do you have a concussion?" He sighed and pulled into a parking spot.

"Yeah. A grade 2 concussion." He said. Moderate concussion. I only have a mild concussion.

"Are you sure you should be going to Pax?" I asked. He shrugged and ignored my question. I got out of the cat and left my neck brace in there. I won't be needing this. Max came up to me and held his hand out. I hesitated but eventually grabbed it. He smiled and we walked to the entrance. The security guards let us in without checking our passes. I walked in then stopped. I was just here a couple hours ago.

"What's wrong?" Adam asked. I shook my head and started walking forward. Lets have some fun.

Adam P.O.V.

I texted Alesa to tell her to bring me some Advil. She was at the hotel with Mason because he was tired. My head was pounding but I can't show that. The doctor said not be around loud crowds and here I am. My sensitivity level of noise is growing but luckily I'm fine with lights. I walked behind Stella and Max, they looked so happy together. These past couple of days has been rough on them but they are still going strong.I felt someone tapping by shoulder and I turned around. Heather was there with I think is her child.

"Hey Heather!" I said. I hugged her and smiled.

"Hey Adam. This is June." She said pointing to the little kid. She had brown hair with two braids. She wore a Hello Kitty shirt and jeans.

"Hi!" She squealed. I smiled and bent down. I hugged her and autographed her poster. "Omg. I love you so much. Your so funny!" She yelled. I winced as the noise bothered me. I smiled and got up.

"What's wrong?" Heather asked. I sighed and started walking.

"I have a grade 2 concussion." I said.

"You shouldn't be here Adam." She said.

"I know. But I can't let down my fans. Don't worry I'll be careful." I said.

"You have my number. Call me if you need anything." She said and winked. Um ok? She walked away. I waved to June and she smiled.

"What the hell was that?" Someone said behind me. I turned around and saw a pissed off Alesa.

"What?" I asked. She playfully slapped me but enough to make it hurt.

"What! Really?! She's flirting with you!" She yelled.

"Alesa! That fucking is hurt!" I said. She realized what she did.

"Sorry." She said and laughed. I rolled my eyes and took some Advil.

"You are crazy." I said. I picked up Mason and he giggled. "And you are so cute. Yes you are." I said, in a baby voice. He smiled and wiggled his hands.

"But Adam. Seriously have you not noticed that she's flirting with you? Come on its obvious." Alesa said. She is right. It's obvious.

"I guess but I'm not giving into it, that will be weird." I said.

"And stupid." She added. I nodded and walked back to Stella and Max.

"My baby!" Max yelled and took Mason from me.

"Um. I'm pretty sure you didn't give birth to him." Alesa pointed out.

"So." He said and walked away. Alesa followed him and I was left with Stella.

"How you feeling?" She asked.

"This noise is killing me but I took some painkillers so I'll be fine in a bit. We only have a couple of hits until it closes." I said. Hey we might even leave early.

Ross P.O.V.

All of us except for Adam, Max Alesa and Stella are eating. I guess they all already ate, probably at the hospital. We went to the hospital but not for long. We didn't want to crowd the place. After all we knew that Stella wasn't  going be there for long. We went back to Pax after we drove to the hospital. Most of all our fans were asking questions. I told them to watch the next vlog. Of course I told them that Stella was okay. She was even though she was knocked out.

"You know we still have another day for this?" Tim said.

"Really? I totally forgots" Barney said. I nodded in agreement. So much has happened I thought we left tomorrow.

"This was a good and bad trip." Ethan said. I agreed. Stella has been the center of attention. We are keeping an eye on her beciase of her depression. Adam's depression is also coming back. All of us are just in a bad place right now. All of us are stressed out with the business, it's growing and we need more and more employees. I don't think Adam is going to make Stella take a break but if her depression gets worse she has no choice. By the end of this month he will have to decide. I want the best for Stella. I love her like one of my own family members. But she is family to all of us so that makes sense.

"Yeah. I just hope everything will go back to normal when we get home. We still have to talk with Max." Scott said. Oh Max. He's going to get an earful from most of us. First he broke the law, that's assault. Second, it's against our rules. Third, it was in public. At Pax. Fourth, it was just plain rude and he knows it.  I just hope that the rest of this trip will go fairly well then it has already.