A Father's Day Special

A/N
If you don't want to read this then it won't effect the story it just a flashback of Stella's past.

8 Year Old Stella P.O.V.

"Daddy!" I whined. "Pick me up!" My dad smiled and ran over to me. He picked me up and twirled me around. I screamed in happiness. Nothing can ever bring me down! My mommy was sitting on the bench laughing at us. One big happy family.

I heard the sound that everybody loves. ICE CREAM. I squealed and jumped out of daddy's arms and ran to the street.

"Stella Ann! Get out of the street!" My mommy yelled.

"But there is ice cream!" I whined. Who doesn't want some yummy ice cream?

"Stella. There cars on the rode. Come here." My daddy said sweetly. I huffed and walked over there. I was in the middle of the road when I heard tires screech. My mom screamed and my dad ran towards me. I looked to my right and there was a car. Then everything went black.

*****

I woke up with a sharp pain in my side and my arm. I started crying. I was lying in the the middle of the road at my eyesight was blurry. I heard commotion but I couldn't really hear anything.

"Daddy!" Someone screamed and I realized it was me. I was shaking in pain and everything hurts. What's happening to me? What's wrong? I just want my dad. I closed my eyes because the light was too bright.

I felt warmth engulf me and I reopened my eyes. My mom was holding me, crying.

"Baby girl, everything will be okay." She whispered in my ear.

"Where's daddy?" I cried in pain. I heard sirens and other people gathering around. My mommy looked at me with sad eyes. I heard people gasping and yelling.

"He saved her!"

"What a hero!".

"Now thats a father!"

What happened?

"You're father pushed you out of the way." She said.

"Then why does everything hurt? Mommy make it stop." I cried out. I couldn't feel my right arm and my side hurts.

"Shh. Don't worry." She reassured me. Someone came up to her and said something. The sirens were getting closer. I was now cold again and I guess my mommy left me. Then I heard a voice.

"Hey little girl. You're brave you know that?" He said. I blinked a couple of times to get a face. He had really dark skin, I'm guessing he tanned a lot. I nodded but couldn't bring my voice on answering him.

"I'm Jamal. But people call me J." He said. "Don't worry. You'll be alright. Soon you will forget all about this." He said.

"Where's Stella?!" Someone yelled. Daddy! J smiled and set me down. Daddy ran over and hugged me. He had red stuff everywhere on him. Did he spill fruit punch on himself?

"Daddy I'm scared." I said. "I cant move."

"Well that's a good thing. So you don't keep running from me." He said and smiled. I laughed but then stopped as it hurt my side.

"Daddy make the pain stop. Please." I begged. It hurts so much, I don't even know where it begins.

"Hey look at me." He said. I gazed up at him. He made a funny face and I smiled. "I'm going to tell you a story." I nodded and he lifted me off the ground.

"Once upon a time there was a princess. She was wild. She loved everything. She was strong and she could do anything." He began. The sirens stopped and I looked over. There was a red square car type thing. I'm pretty sure it's called an amdulant. No, abundance. No ambulance! The back doors opened and there was so many stuff. Someone took me out of my daddy's arms and set me in the bed. They grabbed my arm that wasn't hurt and took out something. A big huge needle! No way. I screamed and yanked my arm back. Someone else came up and grabbed my shoulders and held them down.

"Hey! Get off of her!" Daddy yelled. He hopped in the ambulance and grabbed the guy and threw him off of me. He touched my face and smiled. "I'll distract her." He said to the guy and then looked at me.

"One day the princess decided to go out in the public. The king told her not to because it was a dangerous place. But the princess was stubborn." I felt a prick in my arm and my eyes shot to it. The big needle was in my skin. But before I could do anything, daddy grabbed my head.

"Look at me and only me." He said. I nodded and he continued. "The princess walked out of the walls of the kingdom and went to the public. When she got there she saw crime. Kids stealing candy for stores. Kids being mean. She didn't like it so she went back to her kingdom. But before she could go back this kid hurt the princess. She was crying because she was hurt. She didn't know how but the king and queen found out and came running to their daughter. When they got there the king ran to her daughter while the queen went to get help." My body went numb and my eyes were getting heavy. Is it time for my nap already?

"The king told the princess that everything would be alright that he would never let go of her. He kept to his word and when she woke up the next mornig the king was there holding her hand. Never letting go." I closed my eyes and smiled.

"And I'm never letting go to you Stella. I love you." He said and darkness fell over me.

A/N
To all of those fathers out there thank you. It takes a boy to get someone pregnant but it takes a real man to become a father. Hug your daddys and tell them that you love him. For all those that don't have a father, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you never had a father figure in your life but you can have one for your child. But happy fathers day and al you have a great day!