Chapter 64

Jin P.O.V.

I never thought I found the girl that I could see my future with. She's beautiful, smart, powerful, brave and strong. She'll do anything to save her friends. She'll jump in front of a bullet for them. The thing is I thought I would never find a girl like her. But I was wrong. But she thinks we are just friends. Well that's going to change today.

I actually didn't know that she was going to be at the same place that I was going. I was going to go to the offices tonight and leave a note on her desk. There is a secret way to go in the offices undetected. I've done it before. I forgot my key and I forgot my phone. ANYWAY, but that plan is now scratched so on to Plan Wing It.

I saw Stella sitting at the bar looking pissed. I blinked a couple of times, trying to see if this was really her. It was. I smiled and walked to her.

"Stella is that you?" I asked walking to her. She turned around and smiled. He jumped into my arms and hugged me. This feels so good.

"Jin!" She yelled. "It's been so long."

Time skip to almost the end of the conversation brought to you by not using copy and paste and me being the lazy ass person I am.

I leaned into kiss her and she didn't pull back. I took that chance to go in. But before I could do anything I was flying through the air. I landed with a thud and broke a table. People gasped and shuffled away. I felt a hand grasp my neck and a fist connect with my face. My eyes focused and saw who it was. Max. Fuck.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Max yelled in my face. I didn't answer knew what I did was wrong. He punched me again and Adam pulled him off. I stood up and Max was glaring at me. If looks could kill I would be nuked on.

"Max! Stop!" Stella yelled. Max whipped around and marched to her.

"You. You didn't even pull back. You wanted that kiss. You didn't even try to resist." He yelled at her. I got up and slowly walked to Max. "Do you even like me anymore? Am I wasting my time with you?"

"I'm sorry." She said. Max scoffed and laughed.

"Sorry? SORRY? You know what Stella. I can't stand you right now! Just leave!" He yelled.

"Fuck you Max. You know what? I ain't sorry. Beyonce XD. You can't tell me what to do!" Stella yelled back. Commencing Max's inner demon. Before he could do anything that he could regret even more I ran to him and pulled him away. That was probably a stupid move but I didn't care.

"Jin. You are dead!" He yelled and ran to me. Adam cut him off and pulled him away. Red and Barney had to come and help Adam. Alesa and Emily went to Stella to calm her down. And here I was in the middle of everything, with a bloody nose and a busted lip. I deserve it. I hit on my best friend's girlfriend.

Adam P.O.V.

Why? WHY CANT WE JUST HAVE ONE WEEK WITHOUT SOMETHING HAPPENING? Lord have mercy. I can't deal with all this shit. But they are my friends so I have to deal with it.

"Tim. Sorry this went bad real quick." I said while we were going driving home.

"Nah. I like drama. And this is getting juicy" He said.

"Wow. Okay then." Red said laughing. Ross, Barney and Max all rode together to calm Max down. Emily took Stella to calm her down. Jin is currently sitting in the back with Tim. Red had shotgun.

"Hey. I'm sorry I messed up your birthday party Tim. I don't know what came over me." Jin said.

"Nah bro. I get you. Stella is cute. I'm sorry but Max got this in the bag. No offense Jin but she loves Max." Tim said. I tried hard not to laugh if Tim's straightforwardness.

"Yeah I know. I was stupid on thinking I could beat Max." Jin replied.

"You'll find someone soon." Red said. Jin nodded and looked out the window. Awkward. I haven't seen Jin in a couple of weeks because of all the other stuff that has been happening so when I saw him and he was getting his ass kicked. By Max. I'm not surprised though. Who is surprised that Max beat the crap out of someone. Especially because of Stella.

Jin P.O.V.

Adam dropped me off at my house and made sure I was okay and not seriously injured. Physically I'm fine, mentally I'm dying. I will never find someone. I'll forever be alone.

Yeah I know. The author said that the depression stuff is over. Blah blah. But what she didn't know was that ye ole Jin, here was going to be in these chapters. Well plans change okay? Sorry.

I shut my front door and slid down the wall. I put my head in my hands and did the most unmanly thing ever. Cried. I cried and cried and cried. I couldn't stop. I'm alone. I have nobody. I will never have anybody. No one cares. I don't even care anymore.

I pulled up my sleeves and sighed. Fresh cuts that I made a couple days ago was scabbing over. I've started cutting only recently. It helps but not a lot. I was diagnosed with depression but never told anyone. No one would care and I know it. Yeah yeah that's what Stella thought but I know it true in my case.

There was a knock on my door and I quietly freaked out. Who the heck is this at like in the middle of the night? I quickly wiped my face and pulled down my sleeves.

"Jin? Open the door. I literally just dropped you off. I know you're in there." Adam yelled from outside.

"Hold on!" I yelled back. I ran to the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water. My eyes were red and puffy and there is no way on hiding this. Excuse. Excuse. Excuse. Excuse. Excuse. Come on. Think Jin think. I opened the door and Adam was leaning on the door frame about to knock again.

"Finally! I thought you died in there. I was going to text you this but I thought I could ask you here. But tomorrow you wanna-. Wait. Are you crying?" He asked.

"No. I was washing my face and I got soap in my eyes. I do it all the time." I lied.

"Jin I've known you for years. I know when you are lying. What's wrong?" He asked. I sighed and let him come in.

"Are you still with Red and Tim?" I asked. He nodded and sat down.

"I'm fine Adam, it's just I don't think I'll ever find someone. I don't want to be forever alone.  I'm tired of waking up every morning with my bed empty. My house is just emptiness. I hate it." I said.

"Yo. Jin. I know how you feel. After Dawn and I broke up and Alesa and I hasn't started dating. I felt so lonely waking up without someone there beside me." He said. "But I found Alesa and you'll find someone too."

"Thanks Adam. I'll see you tomorrow." I said. He nodded and got up.

"Oh yeah. I was going to ask you if you wanted to come to the office tomorrow and record some videos. I got some fan art for you also." He said.

"Ummmmm." I said carefully.

"Oh and Max won't be there. He has a doctors appointment that Stella is taking him to." He answered my question that I never said. I nodded and he left. I went back to my room and plopped onto my bed. I'm extremely exhausted. I just wanted to never had this day happened but it did and I'm in deep shit.

A/N
Sorry for the late chapters. I lose track of time. Like I literally thought today was Sunday. Don't ask. Anyway, I'm almost finished with my que on the Ross fan fic. That will come out soon! You all are beautiful. Stay beautiful.

Peace
AT