Chapter 66

Stella P.O.V.

I woke up shivering in my bed. I looked at my phone and it is 7 in the morning. Shit. Max's appointment is in an hour. I flew out of bed and took a quick shower. I put my hair up in a bun and put on a tshirt and jeans. I made the bed and walked out of the room.

"Morning." Em said looking up from her phone.

"Sup."

"Who the hell is that?" Kyle yelled from God knows where.

"Stella! I told you yesterday!" She yelled back and rolled her eyes. I laughed and poured myself a cup of coffee.

"How did you sleep?" She asked. I smiled as the thoughts of yesterday came flooding back.

"Wonderful." I said, smiling. I got all warm inside and I giggled. What the hell was that? I giggle? I have never giggled before. What has Max done to me? Emily noticed and she looked at me like I was crazy. "It's too early for talking." I said and put my cup in the sink.

"I just asked how you slept!" She said dramatically, flaring her arms. I laughed and grabbed my keys.

"Thanks for letting me stay but I'm going back to Max's." I said. She rolled her eyes and waved.

"I'll see you at work." She said as I walked out. I danced all the way to my car and pulled out of the driveway. This day is so great. I love it.

I arrived to Max's apartment and knocked on the door. I heard talking and shuffling coming from the other side. The door opened revealing a yawning Max. He was wearing only his boxers and nothing else. #%&@$'ll. Holy hotness.

"Hey Stella." He said roughly. I moved my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Stellaaa?"

"Uhhh. I'll be in the car!" I said and ran to the drivers seat. Smooth Stella. Real smooth. I mentally smacked myself and sighed. The passenger door opened and Max smiled as he got in. Thank goodness he had clothes on or I would lose it.

"Before I get stabbed by needles I wanna tell you something." He said. I nodded for him to continue. "I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" I asked.

"You're gonna have to wait till we get out of the doctors office." He said. 

"Really? You had to tell me that! I hate you" I said and started driving.

"No you don't." He mocked. I ignored him and stared straight ahead. "You don't do you?" He asked right in my ear. I turned my head and he was right my face. I shrieked and swerved the car.

"Dammit Max! I'm trying to drive!" I yelled. He laughed and sat back down in his chair.

"Sorry." He said sarcastically. We arrived at the hospital and I parked the car. We got out and he walked over to me.

"If I don't make it out. Tell my family that I love them." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Max. You are literally going to be in there for like 30 minutes. It's just a shot." I said, laughing.

"I can still die though. Come in with me please." He begged. I sighed and walked towards the door.

"Fine." I said. He squealed like a girl and hugged. I pushed him away and slapped his arm.

"I still don't like you" I said sarcastically and walked into the hospital. He pouted and faked hurt. I love that goofball.

Emily P.O.V.

I got in my car and drove home. We all got an hour lunch break because James was in a happy mood. I'm pretty happy for that I was going to kill him if he didn't give me an hour. I don't care about the rest. Especially Tim. He's dumb.

I laughed as I joked with myself. I'm such a dick.

"A likeable duck." I said to myself. I howled in laughter as I said duck instead of dick. I'm such an idiot. I pulled up in my driveway and got out. I unlocked the door and walked in.

"Honey I'm home!" I yelled as I shut the door. I heard talking in out room. I'm pretty sure Kyle is just watching TV. I smiled as I walked to the bedroom door and opened it. I gasped and stepped back on what I saw. I closed my eyes hoping it's was just a dream. It wasn't. No no no. I knew something was going on but this. WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO ME?!

"I trusted you. I let you get drunk. I let you go out in the middle of the night. I gave you my heart Kyle. I gave you everything and this is what you pay me back with?" I said, tears coming to my eyes.

"I never asked you to do that." He snapped. I scoffed and laughed.

"Yeah I know. I don't know why I ever trusted you in the first place. Who the fuck even is that anyway?" I said. The person rolled over and my eyes widened. What. The. Fuck. No. I shook my head and ran out the house. Tears streamed down my face. Why would he do this? I got in my car and dialed Stella's number. She answered on the first ring.

"Hello?" Max said and the girliest voice ever.

"Max I don't have time for you right now. Give the phone to Stella." I demanded.

"Max? What are you talking about? It's Maxima." He said still in the girly voice.

"Max. Please. Give the phone to her." I begged.

"Woah. Begging? From Emily! Something is wrong." He said. I heard talking in the background and Max sighed. "Here's the phone"

"Stella. Where are you?" I asked.

"Well I'm currently stuffing my face with McDonald's. Where are you?" She said with a mouth full of food.

"Kyle cheated on me." I said quietly. I heard choking and gasps on the other end.

"With who? Where are you? Please tell me you are okay!" She said quickly. Tears started to run down my face again. I pulled out of the driveway and started driving towards the office. I'll hopefully be the first one there so I can clean myself up.

"Jin." I said. I looked to the mirror towards our house. Kyle was staring at my car smiling while he held Jin in his arms.

A/N

Sorry elise_burd. I lied. This chapter wasn't cuter then the last one. I had an idea and  needed to use it. So because of that. Next chapter will be double as cute. #Mella and #Remily (Red x Emily). Forgive me for my lies.

Peace
AT