Chapter 13

Max's P.O.V.

"Stella." I breathed out as I saw her curled up in a ball laying in Alesa's arms. She looked so pale and lifeless. Her skin was cold as I touched her cheek. Her head snapped up as I touched her. She looked at me and flew in my arms.

"I'm sorry." She said barely audible. I looked in her eyes and kissed her. She was hesitant at first but then she got comfortable. I have been always told that if it is true love, you feel sparks the first time you kiss. This is my true love. The kiss was hard but gently. Needing but passionate. We broke the kiss and everyone smiled. Adam was about to say something until I interrupted him.

"Don't ruin this moment." I threatened.

"Or I will rip out your heart." Stella finished. I smiled and Adam backed away.

"They were made for each other." Ross said. Everybody agreed. I silently agreed.

Stella's P.O.V.

I smiled as Ross said that. We are, aren't we? I thought. I started to shiver remembering that was outside in freezing air. Without gloves and a hat for hours.

"M-Max." I said getting his attention. His head snapped down to mine. "I-I'm freezing."

"I don't think you need to go to the hospital." He stated and picked me up. I shook my head. I dont think I have frost bite anywhere.

Max's P.O.V.

"Adam, house now. Alesa get blankets ready. John your driving. Tim call Ethan and Jason. Ross your sitting up front." I commanded and walked to my car. They all nodded and dispersed. I got I. The back seat with Stella. She either fell aslepp or passed out because she wasn't answering me.

"Turn the heat on high." I said and I got a burst of hot air. Stella was still shivering and I took off my coat to put it around her. The ride was quiet and I fought to keep my eyes open.

"We're here." Ross announced and parked in Adam's driveway. I picked his house because we will be loud and he doesn't really have neighbors. I got out of the car and picked Stella up. I walked in the house and saw that the others are already here. Alesa grabbed blankets and set them on the couch. Adam Ashley turned up the heat in the house.

"Thanks guys. You didn't have to do this." I said and wrapped Stella in the blankets. The all laughed until they saw how serious I am.

"Max. Your crazy. Stella is our friend." Alesa said

"Friends before rear ends!" Ross yelled.

"Yeah! Wait what?" Adam said, laughing.

"It rhymed." He answers and shrugged. I shook my head and laughed. Stella squirmed and woke up.

"Stella!" Everybody yelled. She winced and hid her face on my chest.

"Are you feeling better?" Adam asked. She shook her head on my chest.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I whispered. She lifted her head and tears were running down her face. Everyone stepped forward and Stella sank back down in the couch.

"I feel. Um. Nothing." She whispered. I sat her up and she wiped her eyes. "I mean. That kiss. It just messed me up. Like I feel wonderful but. Never mind."

I looked up and they nodded and left the room. I was grateful they knew what I was trying to say.

"Stella I'm going to tell you what I felt like they first time I've met you." She nodded and I continued. "When I ran into you and feel on top of you. I was pretty pissed that so.done was in my way. But when I heard your scream I instantly regretted it. Then you were all sassy and I smiled. I thought you were the female version of me. When nwe punched Adam at the same time, I was amazed that you have him a black eye. I just fell in love with you from that day on. Your imperfections are the things I love about you. When I first saw your panic attack I was scared. I was helpless, I couldn't help you. I just watched you suffer. When I yelled at you, I was scared I couldn't lose you. I regret saying anything that made you fell insecure. I hate myself Stella Ann you are perfect." I said. Her smile was priceless.

"Thank you Max. I really needed that." She said and sat up. I nodded and everybody came back in the living room.

"Everybody wanna crash here tonight." Adam asked. We all nodded and walked to the spare rooms.

"I CALL THE COUCH!" Stella yelled. Why is she so stubborn?

"No. Bed now." I demanded. She glared at me.

"Fuck off. I'm sleeping on the couch. Don't you dare tell me no." She said, getting pissed. I put of hands up in surrender and walked backwards. I smiled on her sassiness. She's back.

Stella P.O.V.

I laughed as Max backed up to his room. I covered myself up with a blanket that Alesa gave me. The house was quiet except for Adam and Alesa talking in third room. I couldn't hear what they were talking about. I laid down and closed my eyes.

I can't believe I was stupid enough to stay out in the cold. What was I thinking? I could have died from hypothermia or something. I ran away from Max, pushing him away. Why do I do that?

I didnt realize that someone was down here until I saw him. Max was standing in front of me with arms crossed.

"Max! I'm sor-" I didn't get to finish as he picked me up and kissed me hard. I was shocked.

"Don't you ever say sorry. I told you this before Stella." He growled and kissed me again. I didn't know what to do. I kissed him back. I pulled away, gasping for air.

"What was that for?" I asked in between breaths. He looked at me and smiled.

"I love you."