Chapter 6

*Trigger Warning*

"Hey guys. Today will be a little different. I'm not here to play games, I'm here to talk. I have been getting hate comments and I'm used of them. That's a sacrifice for being a YouTuber. Anyway, I'm going to tell you my backstory and tell you why I'm telling you this." I took a deep breath and started.

"I was born on March 21st 1996. I'm 19 years old. I lived in a small house, with my parents; Clara and Dave. My mom was the best mom anyone could ever have. We had a relationship that was tight. My father on the other hand left when I was 10. I didn't know him a lot because he was never home."I said, starting to tear up, bringing back those memories.

"I had my first panic attack when I was 12. I was diagnosed with catastrophobia and anxiety disorder. My mom has helped me through all of it. She has been there for me for every attack. At age 14, my father came back. But he wasn't the same, he started to beat my mom and I. Every morning and every night. I guess my mother couldn't take it because on September 15, 2002, I found her in her room, dead." I said, now crying. Come on Stella, you can do it. I stopped talking for a couple of minutes.

"Aw fuck, I didn't know this would be hard." I said and laughed

" I am making this video because those comments were not only hateful but to close to home. I don't know how people knew about my mom, I always kept it a secret. Those comments were inappropriate and immature. I already regret a lot of things so please don't make me regret YouTube. For all those haters out there, fuck you. I don't need you in my life. For all those who love my videos or even watch them, I want to thank you. I wouldn't be sitting here today if it wasn't for you. Thank for watching my videos, liking them and even leaving a comment. Those nice comments always put a smile on my face. I can't thank you enough for all of the support. Thank you for watching and I'll see you next time. I'll make sure it's extra good. Baiii!" I said and ended the video. I stopped the recording and laid back in my chair. Clapping sounded from my door and I turned around. The whole office was standing outside my door.

"Thanks guys." I said and got up. I went straight for Max and he opened his arms. I felt his warm body engulf me. It was a comforting hug and I held back the tears.

"We are going to eat lunch. Wanna come?" Adam asked. I nodded and they all cheered.

"To IHop!" Ross yelled and we went outside.

"Shotgun!" I yelled and ran past Adam.

"Gaa" He said and raced me. Luckily I got there first. I jumped up in the air, celebrating.

Time Skip to IHop

We arrived to IHop and went inside. We waited to get seated for awhile.

"Usual table, guys?" A waitress asked.

"Mhm" Everyone said. We walked towards the corner of the restaurant and sat there. I rolled my eyes, they have there own table.

"And who might you be? You a new girlfriend to Ross? I gotta warn you, you won't last long." She said. I gasped. Ross? Not good with ladies? "Ross let go of this one, she isn't all that special. Just look at her." she said rudely. Wtf? That's it, I got out of my seat about to mess up her face but Max grabbed a hold of me.

"Hannah!" Ross quietly yelled. "You are being so rude!" She looked at him and back at me, noticing Max holding me down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were Max's girlfriend!" she said and hustled away. Everyone looked at Max and I and I swear our cheeks were bright red.

"I'm not his boyfriend!" I stated, and looked to the waitress taking another table's order. "But I do want to rip her face off." I grounded out. Everyone laughed

"There's my girl!" Max said, clapping his hands. I realized what just happened

"This was a setup wasn't it?!" I said hysterically. I can't believe they did that.

"Yeah! We wanted to make you smile after what just happened." Ross said. I smiled, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.

"Yous dirt need to smiles more." John said sarcasticly. We all laughed.

"Thanks guys. I needed this." I said while we got our food. I downed my three pancakes and hash browns before anyone else did.

"Man girl! You have an appetite." Jason exclaimed. I laughed and looked at Max still had a half an omelet left. I pointed at that.

"You going to eat that?" I asked. He.looked at me and shook his head. I grabbed the plate and cut it up in half. I quickly shoved both pieces in my mouth. I finished the extra leftover food off the plate and looked up. Everyone was staring at me with their mouth hanging open.

"What?" I asked, downing my water.

"Whats are you?" John asked. I laughed.

"That's a question I ask myself everyday" I replied,stretching my legs. It was about 10 minutes until everyone finished their food.

It's 1:00 when we came back to the offices. We are behind schedules so we did a lot of recordings. It was a really boring after lunch. Everyone was being so nice to me I hate it. I have made my office into my own girl cave. Backup makeup, pink and blue beanbag chairs. My desk is covered with papers, some for work and others for Danté. $5000, he needs to come up with. I already got half of that, I need to get a new job.

I sat down on my chair and went online. Part-time jobs, I typed. There are so many. I picked one that said Hospital Material Assistant. Perfect! I applied and there was a knock on my door. I didn't answer and exited off of the website, and got onto GTA V. The door opened, Max came peeking in and frowned.

"What's wrong?" He asked coming in.