Chapter 46

Stella P.O.V.

My alarm went off and I groaned. I wore my neck brace to bed because it hurt. I have a headache because of my concussion but thankfully no other symptoms. Max was still sleeping and I decided not to wake him up. I don't know how he didn't wake up from my alarm but he must be exhausted. I looked at my phone and it was seven. I yawned and carefully got up. I went to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. I sat on the couch and got in Twitter. I posted a good morning post and watched as replies rolled in. Such a boring morning.

I got up to get coffee. I added creamer and sat back down. I turned on the TV and went to the weather channel. Thankfully it was supposed to be hot and sunny today, that means no rain.

Ten minutes passed and I finished my coffee, I got up and got another cup. I sat back down and grabbed my phone again. My phone updated didn't it? All of my notifications are on from every social media account I have. I quickly turned them all off but stopped at Twitter. Wow Twitter is famous right now. All you are reading is Twitter this, Twitter that. *Throw the fourth wall away* I had a direct message from someone. I never get those but when I do I read them.

I don't feel sorry for the things I'm about to say because they all are true. You suck. Your YouTube is trash and you need to die. Yeah I just said that, I just hate you so much. Like your a fame slut. Joining Sky Media was your biggest mistake. Actually it was there mistake for hiring you. You're making them look bad. Like really bitch get your life together. Your ugly. Worthless piece of shit. I had to get that off my chest. But go to hell you bitch.

Woah. What just happened? I read it over and over again. I was waiting for my brain to just completely trash myself but it never did. But something did spark in me. It was like fire, it kept growing. Anger. I'm tired of people talking to me like this. I'm tired of people thinking that I'm the gum on the bottom of a shoe. I'm not a toy that they can throw around.

It's funny how fast people can think low of you. It's funny how people don't even know you but they say shit about you. With what a direct message? I pressed send as I tweeted the whole thing. I screenshoted the DM and cropped out the name. I'm not that mean. But this has got to end.

I posted the picture and or a caption on it. How does one send this and not thinking the kind of shit that the recipient is going through. It's bad enough that my depression is coming back, now I gotta deal with this shit? Please just stop. I can't take it anymore.

I realized what I just posted but it was too late. I told the whole world that my depression is coming back. Well shit. I shut my phone off so I don't have to deal with Twitter anymore. I got up and went back to the bedroom. Max was still sleeping and he looked so peaceful. Well now let's wake him up.

"MAX!" I yelled. He sat straight up and jumped out of the bed.

"What? What's wrong? What happened?" He said quickly running over to me. I laughed and leaned back on the door. Then I remembered that the door was open. There I was swimming throught the air trying not to fall. When that failed I fell backwards, wailing my arms. Mass grabbed my arm and pulled me against him. I started to laugh again.

"I'm so confused. Are you okay? What happened?" He asked.

"I'm fine. I just wanted you to get up." I said when I calmed myself.

"So nothing is wrong?" He asked, suspiciously.

"Nope." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to get a shower. You need to actually wake up." He mumbled something inaudible as he plopped back down on the bed.

Time skip to after the shower brought to you by Vape Nation.

I got on some shorts and a tank top. It is suppose to be a high of 80 so I'm definitely not wearing any jeans. I walked out of the bathroom and Max was on his phone sitting on the bed. I guess he is awake.

"Have you even moved?" I asked

"I got my phone." He said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his phone. "Hey!"

"Go get ready." I said, putting the phone in my pocket.

"Yes mother." He mumbled and walked into the bathroom. I laughed and shook my head. He can be such a kid sometimes. I didn't want to get back on my phone. There is going to be so many tweets for me. I don't want to deal with the drama anymore. Aren't you the one who started it? Oh shut up brain. I'm not taking your shit today. Well you're lucky because I can hardly talk to you. Come on become more depressed. Fuck off. God, I'm crazy. My butt vibrated and I grabbed Max's phone. It was Ross. I clicked answer and held it up to my ear.

"Max! Where is Stella? Make sure she is okay! Check her Twitter if you haven't already." He said.

"Hey Ross." I said.

"Stella! I have been trying to call you. What happened? Who was it? Why do you have Max's phone?" He asked all at once.

"He's getting ready. I'm fine. Really Ross, I'm not lying." I said. I really hopes he believes me because I am not lying this time.

"Just go on your Twitter it's bad." He said. Oh fuck. I said goodbye and set Max's phone down. I walked to the living room and grabbed my phone. I turned it back on and waited for it to load. It's only 8 o'clock. I instantly got on Twitter and looked at it. Some many people replied. All of them worried. I reread my post and realized that it was somewhat a suicide note. Not only that I voiced my depression coming back, I told the whole world that I can't take it anymore. That means there is only one way out.

I'm sorry about my rant and I'm okay. I didn't do anything. I'm alive and healthy, don't you guys worry. I'm sorry if I did worry you guys. I quickly posted it. I hate social media. I knew that people are reading it so I put my phone down. I walked back to my room when Max opened the bathroom door. He wore jeans and a t-shirt.

"You know that its suppose to be hot out today right?" I asked, looking at his outfit.

"Did I bring shorts? Nope." He said. I laughed and walked towards him. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest. He just stood there but then wrapped his arms around me. "Am I missing something?"

"Nope I just needed a hug." I said quietly.

"What's wrong?" He asked. He pulled me tighter to him.

"Nothing really. I don't feel anything. That's the problem." I said. It's true. I don't feel anything.

"It's your depression." He sighed. I nodded and broke the hug.

"But it's okay! Lets just get on with the day and I'll be fine." I said. He smiled faintly and nodded. "But promise me that you won't hit me again."

"Really? Really Stella?" He said. I threw my hands up in surrender.

"I'm just looking out for my safety." I said laughing.

"Yeah, yeah. Hey I'm sorry for everything that happened yesterday. In the morning and at Pax. I was just worried about you."

"Max. I told you stop apologizing." I said, getting annoyed. I know he's sorry, he's beating himself up and I don't want that to happen.

"Aren't you mad at me?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I can never stay mad at you." I whispered.

'I don't deserve you" He said, leaning in to kiss me. I stopped and smirked.

"Damn right." I said and twirled around. I walked out of the bedroom. I grabbed my phone and went out of our room. The guys should all be downstairs by now, waiting for Max and I. Someone grabbed my arm and whirled me around. Lips crashed into mine and I instantly knew who it was. I pulled away, gasping for air.

"I love you." He said. I smiled and kissed him again.

"I love you too Max."