Chapter 72

Max P.O.V.

I opened the door to the house. Ross, Tim and I just moved into our own house and not the stupid apartment. The house that we bought is huge and I freaking love it.

Stella and I walked into the house and she set her bag down and went to our room. I know that she really wants to know what's going on but it will kill her. But she will kill me if I don't tell her. I walked in our bedroom and she was pulling her shirt over her head. Her back was to me and I walked behind her. I gently put my hand on her stomach and she jumped a little.

"My whole life is all right here." I whispered rubbing her stomach. She smiled and leaned her head back on my shoulder.

"We still gotta figure out what we are going to name her." She stated.

"What if we have a boy?". I asked with hope in my voice.

"Then we''ll find a name for a boy." She restated. I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I love you baby." I said.

"I love you too. But you're not getting out on telling me what's going on." She said and walked away. I sighed and plopped down on the bed. She came back into the room and sat across from me and folded his arms. I knew I wasn't going to keep this from her this long. Again she found out so early. I always wondered if she had like a super power so she can tell if someone is hiding something from her.

"It's nothing bad it's just that Adam wants me to do this." I started. "He wants your father to walk you down the aisle. And I know that you'll be pissed so I said no. Your dad found out and he wants to, I said no but he said that he'll do it anyway. I know that it's a stupid reason for me to be pissed but I love you and I don't want anyone to hurt you." I said. She didn't answer for awhile and that worried me. Was she mad that I didn't tell her sooner? Was she mad at Adam? Me? I hate when she gives me silence it scares the hell out of me. It was about 5 stressful minutes till she started to say something.

"Maxwell. I'm going to be totally honest here." She started. That right doesn't sound like the best way to say something. I nodded for her to continue. "You're stupid for thinking that I'll be mad at you. You were just making sure that I wouldn't get hurt. I love that Max. The thing is I don't really know if I want my dad to walk me down the isle. I mean the years of abusing that he did to me I don't even know if I want him at my wedding. As for Adam I'll deal with him later. But you should of told me earlier babe." She stated. I sighed and leaned back on the headboard.

"I know. I know. Sorry." I said quietly. She laughed and shook her head. She pulled me into a hug and I accepted it.

"You're a goof" she said laughing. "But I love your goofiness."

"Love you too Stella." I said and laughed.

Time Skip to next week brought to you by me coming back!!

Stella P.O.V.

I hit the record button to stop my recording. Last week has been very eventful. In a good way. Red and Emily are now a big thing. Apparently they have been keeping their relationship a secret. I was surprised that Emily didn't tell me earlier. Overall I am happy for them, they are cute together.

Dave has called me three times. I only answered the last one. He said that I want to meet up on Saturday and talk about some things. I didn't have to say yes and I don't know why I did but I said yes. And Max is coming with me because I still don't trust him alone with me.

"Baby?" Max said at the door. I blinked a couple times because my eyes dried out. I was staring off in space again. I've been doing that a lot lately. I don't really know why though, probalt anxious about seeing my father. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.