Chapter 78

Stella P.O.V.

I thought this day shouldn't be stressful. I didn't know that I was going to be busting my gut to get everything done. I hate stress. I absolutely hate it.

"Hey. Stella. Look at me." Max said stopping me from cleaning the house. "You need to relax." He said pulling me onto the couch.

"I'm trying to get everything done before the baby shower Max." I said standing back up.

"No you need to rest. Don't do anything else today." He begged.

"Well I'm the only be who's doing anything right now because someone doesn't want to get off his ass and do anything!" I snapped. Damn hormones. Stress and hormones do not go well together.

"Woah. Baby. What's wrong?" He asked letting go of me.

"Max we have nothing done in the nursery for our baby girl. We don't even know what to name her. I'm not ready to have her yet. Nothing will be done when she is born. Max she can be born anytime now!" I said in two breaths. Max looked at me and pulled me in a hug. I broke it up and stood up. "Don't get me started with you. You haven't done anything for the nursery. You literally just sit on your ass all day and play on your phone! Max your killing me here. I'm doing everything around the house when Ross and Tim isn't here. I'm sick and tired of it. My feet hurt every night because I never have time to sit down. I'm so tired of everything." I stated. Max just sat there, staring at me. By this time I was crying.

"I didn't know." He whispered.

"Of course you didn't! You never know. You're always on your phone. Or outside. Or upstairs. You don't see me doing anything around here because you don't pay attention." I said shaking my head. I closed my eyes and drew in a sharp breath. My chest started to hurt again and I

"Stella." He said. "Can I show you something?" He asked. I sighed and nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs. He went past our bedroom and owned the door to the nursery. When he opened the door I gasped and stepped back.

"M-Max. When did you do this?" I asked in awe. The walls were painted in pink and the room was perfect. There was a crib by the window and a rocking chair in the corner. A dresser and a changing table beside each other. Everything was pink and purple. There are so many stuff animals and toys.

"Yesterday. Yes I was upstairs the whole day. I'm sorry about that. I've been on my phone for awhile because we are having some expensive upgrades for our house. They were supposed to be a surprise but I didn't know that it was hurting you." He explained.

"Max. I'm sorry that I yelled at you." I said turning to him. He shook his head and kissed my forehead.

"Don't be. I should have planned this better. This is my fault. I'm sorry" he said frowning.

"You know I thought that you were getting annoyed with me already. I thought that-" he didn't let me finished as he gave me a mean look and interrupted me.

"Stella. Don't you even say anything about that. I would never leave you. Ever. I will lay down my life before I do anything like that. Got it?" He announced. I nodded and looked down. No marriage ever turns out good. Ends with divorce or suffrage.

"Baby. What's wrong? What are you thinking?" He asked leading me towards our bedroom. I climbed on the bed and went under the covers. Exhaustion washed over me and I laid my head on the pillow.

"I just. All my friends. Everyone I know. There parents are either divorced or fighting all the time." I said. Max sat down on the bed and I laid my head on his chest. I felt his heart beating and his chest going up and down. "I don't want that to be us." I whispered.

"Stella look at me." He said. I looked up at him and rubbed my stomach. He placed his hand on top of mine and brought up to his lips. He kissed my hand and traced my palm with his thumb. Is he not going to say anything. Is that all he's going to say? Does he know that we will end up like ask the others? Will he be divorcing me?

"I can never do thinking about you. I can't focus when I'm around you. I promise that I will live you with every ounce of my body. I will never leave you. Understand? We are not like the others. We are the ones who week define all odds. Okay? I love you till death do us part." He vowed. This is why I'm marrying this guy. He knows what to say at the perfect time. I love him.

I smiled and closed my eyes. I'm so tired but I can't fall asleep. I have so much to do in so little time.

"Go to sleep honey. You need rest. Don't worry, everything will be done." He said. I nodded and closed my eyes again. I instantly fell into a deep sleep. Then the door bell rang and the phone started vibrating.

Red P.O.V.

I shut off the computer and got up from my desk. I yawned and streached. This has been a long morning and I have to get ready for Stella's baby shower. There was a knock on the door and I opened it. Emily stood there with tears brimming her eyes. Alarm quickly echoed through me and I grabbed her hands.

"Whats wrong? What happened?" I asked hugging her.

"Tho... Those. Pe... People." She tried to say.

"Hey hey. Calm down." I said,taking her to the couch.

"Call everyone. Stella is in trouble." She said taking a letter out of her pocket. I opened it as I handed her the phone.

Dear Sky Media,

We gave you warnings. We told you that we are going to kill that baby. That baby will suffer under her care. She will die. Congrats on the gender though. How do we know? Snitch maybe? But it's not. I wish. What we are planning to do will be a lot easier if there is a snitch. Anyway, we are done playing nice. Those threats will come true. Count on it. We will kill everyone you love Stella. Right in front of you. First will probably be Emily. No offense Em, we love you but you are the smallest. You're little boy will probably get in the way so we will kill him too. Stella be prepared for your life ruined like you ruined ours.

When I finished that Adam came rushing in. I walked in the meeting room and sat down. He say down beside me and I gave him the letter. Emily sat on me and buried her head in my chest.. Then everyone else came in and the letter got passed around.

"Tell them after the baby shower." Adam said and rushed out of the room. Oh boy. This baby shower will be drama off the leash.

A/N
How will Max and Stella react? What will they do? Where is J on this? Find out in the next chapter of Steal A Heart!

Also! My best friend on here started a YouTube channel. __Jinxed__ Please show her some love and subscribe to her channel. Quality content right here: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC0Ik17txxt14mcEJRDN_XjQ