Chapter 40

Stella P.O.V.

My alarm went off and I groaned. I looked at my clock. 8:30. I yawned and got up. Max was already up, probably in the kitchen. I went into the bathroom and frowned. There was still makeup on the floor. I picked up and sighed. I overreacted so much. I was going to cut, better yet I was going to kill myself! I don't even know what I was thinking.

I sighed and cleaned up the rest of it. I took a shower and got dressed. Leggings and the luck of the office t-shirt. I put on some socks and walked to the kitchen. Max was sitting in the couch, on his phone. I quietly walked over behind him.

"Boo!" I said and touched his shoulders. He jumped and whipped around.

"You scared the hell out of me!" He said laughing. He grabbed my arms and flipped me onto the couch. He sat me on his lap and kissed my forehead. "How are you feeling." He whispered. My breath hitched. How do I feel?

"Actually. Guilty." I answered. He looked confused. "I was going to hurt myself. Right in front of you."

"I thought you said you were going to flush the blades away." He said.

"Well I lied. I didn't want to tell Adam and Ross that I was going to kill myself." I said. I realized what I just said and I mentally kicked myself.

"You were going to do what?" He said, sounding more panicked. I sighed and shook my head.

"I was breaking down. Don't worry about it." I said.

"No Stella. This is bad. You were going to kill yourself." He said, stopping me from getting up.

"Max I don't want to talk about it now." I said.

"Stella. You don't understand-"

"No! Max you don't understand! I said I don't want to talk about it. Now respect it or go fuck yourself!" I yelled.

"I do understand Stella! I don't just go around and have fucking random panic attacks. I don't go around and think about killing myself. I'm not crazy!" He yelled. I just stared at him. He just called me crazy. "Stella. I didn't mean to." I stopped him.

"No." I said and marched to the bedroom and grabbed my purse. I left our hotel room and went in the elevator. I wasn't going to cry, I'm extremely pissed. I can't believe he said that.

I went to the first floor and went to get breakfast in the dinning room. I grabbed a plate and threw on some food. I didn't even care because I wasn't going to eat it. I sat in the corner and pulled out my earphones. I played music and leaned back on the wall. I am crazy aren't I? Well I am talking to myself so yeah I am.

"Good morning." Someone said. I looked up and saw that it was Emily.

"Hey." I said quietly and returned to my music.

"Hard night?" She asked, half smiling. I rolled my eyes and turned off my music.

"You have no idea." I said.

"Tell me." She said, sitting down with her orange juice. I sighed and told her everything after my panic attack. I told her about what Adam and the guys were talking about when I woke up in the middle of the night. I told her about the blades and how i wanted to kill myself. I told her what the voices were saying inside my head. I told her about this morning.

"Wow." She said. I nodded and smiled.

"Beat that." I said.

"I have a headache and a tiny hangover." She laughed. I rolled my eyes and laughed with her.