Request Form

***Okay, guys so it has come to my attention that a majority of the readers don't know how to submit a request to me. That's a problem! Because if they aren't submitted to me the proper way they might not get done! I'm basically here to please you guys and bring your ideas to life and I would feel terrible if you missed out on that because I never saw it. ***

So here is your "Request Form" or guidelines for submitting a request to me! 

-I do not need to know names or ages or hair and eye color or height etc. I like to keep my stories neutral because then anyone can read them and this just makes it more personal for the reader! I like taking your ideas and running with them, but I want to write content that everyone can enjoy and relate to instead of making it geared only to one person since this is an X reader story! 

-Please at least submit a prompt to me! This is really important because just saying I want you to write me a Steve Imagine with fluff will not allow me to produce my best work. If you have at least one idea that I can workaround, it's gonna make your request a lot easier to write!

-Please do not make the prompt really vague. I get a lot of people just telling me "Tony" that is seriously not helpful and then it becomes likely that I will not write it or you will have to wait for me to write it until you provide me with some more information. 

-Please do not make your prompt too detailed. I'm sorry but when you give me too much information it is seriously frustrating because I feel like I don't have too much creative freedom. And as much as I like requests, I like to have some freedom with them so I can produce my best creative work! 

-You MUST INBOX ME your request/prompt.  IF YOU DO NOT INBOX ME YOUR REQUEST IT LIKELY WILL NOT BE WRITTEN. Again I'm sorry but when you guys are dropping requests and ideas in the comments it's like 90% likely that I won't see them and I want to be able to write what you guys want me to! So if you have a serious request PLEASE INBOX IT TO ME. 

A/N: Thank you for your patience and understanding, happy reading my friends. 

XOXO, -L