Bored... Sherlock one shot x reader

John, Sherlock and I were on our way to our vacation. I was driving for hours since it was my turn to drive and Sherlock was complaining all the way. 'Bored...' He muttered for the millionth time but after that it was quiet for a moment. The only thing I heard was the wheels on the road and my own breathing. I tapped on the wheel a little and tried to focus on the road. I was tired, very tired, after all the hours. Suddenly I felt something in my neck so I turned my head and saw a lot of black curls. Sherlock pressed his lips in my neck and slowly made his way towards my jawline, planting uncountable little kisses.

'Sh- Sherlock?' I stuttered. 'I-I'm driving now.' I said and tried to concentrate on the road again but the few cars and all the stripes on the road did not really get my attention. 'And I'm bored.' Sherlock whispered. 'Can you two do this another time? You know, when she is not driving and I am not watching?' John complained annoyed from the backseat. We should really find him a girlfriend. I made a mental note to find one soon. 'Look the other way.' Sherlock simply said without looking away from me. 'But I too don't want to die so keep your eyes on the road, love.' He whispered but even when his voice was soft I could hear the giggle in it.

'At least fasten your seatbelt, Sherlock. It's not safe.' John said. 'It's not safe to sit in the same car or in a car nearby when (y/n) is driving. That is not safe.' Sherlock said monotony. 'Says the psychopath who carries a gun with him.' I said in defence. Sherlock planted another little kiss on my jawline while smiling brightly.

 'Sociopath.'

I slowed the car a bit and removed my eyes from the road for a little while to look in his staring light eyes that were filled with a curious look. He had stopped with his kisses and I watched as his eyes filled themselves with love. He smiled, in his eyes and on his lips I could see a sweet smile that almost made me forget that I was driving, made me forget that John was here too, complaining and staring at everything that was happening. I wanted to say something to piss Sherlock off but my lips did not move and I could not make any sound other than a soft mix of letters in the wrong order. I had to force myself to leave his hypnotising eyes and to focus on the world around me again. I commanded every single little muscle in my neck to do the thing that my head told me that was right so I could do the thing and that I had learned when I took place behind the wheel: try not to make a car accident.

So I looked away which made Sherlock sit back again and fasten his seatbelt. 'What was that?' John asked Sherlock awkwardly. I felt Sherlock's eyes on me, watching everything I did. 'I don't know.' I whispered to myself. In the rearview mirror I saw Sherlock smiling satisfiedly when he simply said: 'Nothing to worry about, John. The only thing you should worry about is the following question: will we reach our destination alive when (y/n) is driving us? I actually think that I know the answer, which does not look so good for us. She can't keep her focus.' He smiled evilly.

John look at Sherlock and then at me with a sassy look in his eyes. 'You just want me to drive so you and (y/n) can stare at each other like you're Bella and Edward in the backseat, I get it. We'll change places at the next stop.' John said annoyed but he laughed a little when he saw the asking look on Sherlock's face who obviously didn't know who Bella nor Edward was. But Sherlock was kind of right, I couldn't keep my focus anymore. Blue sparkling eyes were staring at me from everywhere. I did not dare to look at Sherlock again, knowing that he would keep me in his 'trance' which would get us all in a huge car crash.

I felt relief running through my veins when I sat down in the backseat again, without any change of creating an accident. I took place next to Sherlock and he immediately put his arms around me. 'Bored...' He whispered pitiful in my ear again. The car started to move when Sherlock started to complain, again. I smiled at him. 'Me too.' He smiled as well, surprised that I said that. 'I think I know something to keep you busy.' He said and pressed his lips gently against mine. I heard John sight but didn't care and kissed him back, savouringthe sweet taste of the sociopath's lips.

A/N

So here is another Sherlock one shot x reader. Oh, I just can't wait until season four starts! I hope Tom Hiddleston will be in it, I think he wil... And Benedict is playing Doctor Strange in this autumn! Anyway, thank you so much for reading, please vote and comment, it would mean a lot to me!

Catch you later!

-MS