Unique - Sherlock request

A/N

Another request, this time by Abi_martinee

"my name is Abigail but i prefer Abi i have blonde hair green eyes and im very sarcastic and shy until you know me after that im very loud. The character i would like it with is Sherlock if you can do it (

However if you can do it please can you make it so abi has known sherlock for a while Please could it be after a case i helped solve and then could it be cute and fluffy"

Here it is! Thank you for waiting and I hope you like it!

***

"Okay, so why are you here?" Asked John and looked up. Greg Lestrade didn't answer but looked at me. "Why is she here? This is a very private case and I can't have stranger learning its details." Sherlock rose and stood almost threatening in front of Lestrade. "She's not mere stranger, she's part of our group for quite a while. You claim to be observant, yet you haven't noticed a lady walking around many crime scenes before? Pathetic."

Greg took a step back. "Easy, Sherlock. I have seen her before, but I thought she was John's new girlfriend. Isn't that true?" I shook my head. "No, I'm the brain of this detective-group." I joked and smiled as I saw the amused smirk on Sherlock's face as he sat down again in the chair opposed to the couch.

John smiled too and told Greg I had been of tremendous help for this case. "She has a way of observing things quickly but profoundly, much like Sherlock does it."

Greg sat down next to me and smiled from aside. His eyes travelled over my face before looking into my eyes for a while. "Never thought such a beautiful girl could be so intelligent. You're quite the catch, aren't you?" I blushed at the kind words and smiled shyly at him. Before I could thank him for his remark, Sherlock spoke with an annoyed voice. "She possesses the intelligence, even John can say something clever so now and then, only you are out of place here."

Greg ignored the hurtful comment and kept his eyes focussed on me. "Green eyes is not a common trait for blond-haired people. How unique you are."

Sherlock scoffed and answered for me. ""Unique", what a flattering thing to be called." He said sarcastically. I turned my head to look at Sherlock and saw the irritation in his eyes which pleased me. John smirked at the scene as if he was looking at a new episode of his favourite series.

I decided to give John the show he was waiting for and piss off Sherlock some more. "As unique as I might be," I started, "Sherlock has never before observed how unique I am. So he might not be as observant as everyone credits him to be. Maybe he isn't as accurate either. For he sees you as a useless person, but you seem quite promising."

Sherlock let out a small noise in disbelief and scoffed again. "He? Promising? Sure! He claims to be a good policeman, but he's just a sugar-addict who stumbles to work every day and after work immediately falls asleep on the couch with the tv on. How can that be seen as promising?"

The deduction seemed to have hurt Greg a bit and he broke his stare and turned his head away from me to look at Sherlock with hateful eyes. I did the same. "Well," I said and deliberately searched for Greg's eyes again as I smiled and place my hand on his, "I think it's cute. Falling asleep on the couch is one of my favourite things to do." My little joke resulted in a small smile on the policeman's face.

"In that case," he said, "isn't it an idea to move away from 221B? I can imagine it to be quite tiring to live with such noisy roommates. If you're looking for something better, you can always live with me."

The suggestion seemed to anger Sherlock and before I could open my mouth to speak, he came over to us and sat down in the narrow space between us, resulting in him sitting half on my lap. Then he roughly took my hand. "She will stay here, thank you for your stupid suggestion."

"Why would she?" Asked Greg.

"Because she's in love with me." Claimed Sherlock. Both Greg, John and I frowned.

"Madly." I said sarcastically.

"See? She admits it!" Said Sherlock triumphantly and squeezed in my hand.

"But my unconditional love for you can be from afar, say: another apartment, too." I said overdramatically.

"No, it can't." remarked Sherlock. "You love me so much, you can't be away from me for more than a second."

"Ah, I see." said I before continuing to play along.

"True, even blinking is torturing. But alas, my love is one-sided and thus I should move on to another love." I played along in Shakespearean and looked at Sherlock, curious as to what he would do next. He seemed to hesitate for a moment. Then he looked at Greg who was looking at me with a smile on his face. He knew he had to do something to keep me in 221B. Then his eyes met mine and he smirked briefly before doing something not even I had expected. Without saying any words, his slender fingers moved from my hand to the back of my head and he slightly pushed my head closer to his before placing a rough kiss on my lips.

John gasped in disbelief, so did Greg. I just smiled after the detective let go of me. Then he rose and pushed Greg to the door, throwing his bag out of the apartment before pushing Greg through the door and closing and locking it. He turned and looked at John and I who were watching him in silence and with curiosity. When Sherlock turned, we could see a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Aw, you're blushing!" said I. "I'm not." He said and hid his face by looking away. I pulled him close to me, this time he fully sat on my lap, and chuckled. "Yes you are! I never though you wanted me to stay by your side so badly. But look, our Roméo is blushing!" Sherlock then smiled and looked at me, the blush was still on his cheeks. "You really are quite observant." He said in a low and husky voice. Then I kissed him again. John just stared at us from afar with a smirk on his face. The sight of a tall, blushing detective sitting on the lap of a young, blonde girl while kissing was really only to be described with one word: unique.