Sherlock Christmas special

A/N

Heyya all of you!

It's Christmas! Woo! Yay! Merry Christmas to y'all and I really hope you'll like this little Christmas special! Enjoy! ;-D

***

I escaped the chilly air by quickly closing 221B's door behind me. I shivered and then started to make my way up the stairs. Odd but muffled noises came from upstairs so I quickened my pass, fearing Sherlock to be in a fight. Again.

I rushed to the door and swung it open. The noises immediately stopped. I looked around the room. On the floor were various boxes with broken ornaments and twigs of a tree. In the middle of the room were Sherlock and John, both watching me with a frightened complexion whilst they both had their arms around the askew Christmas tree. Sherlock's face was deep red and there were ornaments in his curls while John was wrapped in Christmas lights. "What in Mercy's name are you two doing?" I asked the two men.

"Mister Holmes here", said John as he tried to free himself out of the little lights, knowing how ridiculously goofy he looked, "was trying to strangle the Christmas tree I was decorating and when I tried to stop him the madman tried to strangle me! He throws every ornament I put on the tree on the ground! Look at the beautiful red ones, they were my mother's!" I followed the direction of John's pointing finger and saw the broken ornaments lying there. "Sherlock." I said accusingly and rolled my eyes.

"It's not my fault." protested Sherlock. "Why should we celebrate Christmas this year? Didn't we already do that last year? Why must this stupid party come every year?" I sighed deeply as John's eyes spit fire to the detective. He turned white in anger. "Can't we just once, just once, celebrate Christmas like a normal family does?" Sherlock calmly threw another ornament on the ground and then pulled the tree closer to him. "You forget something, John: we're not a family." John pulled at the tree too, but suddenly let go of it, lancing the tree in Sherlock's face. "Of course we are a family. Besides, her family will be coming here this Christmas."

Sherlock spit out an ornament that had almost choked him and then looked at me. "Is that true?" I nodded.

"Oh."

He simply said. "I won't celebrate it with you."

I walked over to him, carefully avoiding the broken glass on the floor. "Of course you will! Even Mycroft will be there." Sherlock looked confused at me. "Mycroft? As in my brother Mycroft?"

"How many people do you know with such a ridiculous name?" Muttered John. Sherlock threw another ornament, this time at John. John tried to duck but lost balance and fell. Sherlock casually threw the tree on top of John. "Well, if Mycroft comes, I'll come along too. I'd love to see him struggle among your family."

The tree was so huge that John was completely taken out of sight. Even his shouts were muffled. Only one arm stuck out of the green mass, moving fiercely. "Get me out!" sounded the muffled noise. Sherlock ignored his friend and picked up some unbroken ornaments out of a box and placed a couple on the lying tree. "Well," he said and took a step back to look at the tree, stepping on glass as he did, "look at our tree. Isn't it wonderful?"

"It's lying on the ground." I commented.

"Well, you're an observing one, aren't you? Yes, it is lying on the ground and you might see that as a bad thing but it is compensated with marvellous sound effects. Isn't that lovely?" He took a step closer to the tree and kicked poor John. "Hey, tree. Sing us a Christmas song, will you?"

"I'm not singing, get me out of here! And when I get out, we'll eat you at Christmas!" shouted John.

"Nice song." I said and smirked. "It doesn't fit the Christmas message though, but it's... original."