I'm sorry Moriarty one shot x reader

'I had everything ready for Sherlock and his little pet, everything! Then you interfere and now they have a clue where we live and got Jasper in jail!' Moriarty screamed at me and grabbed my book. I had been sitting on the couch reading when he came in and slammed the door angrily. He threw my book on the ground. 'Are you even listening to me?' He yelled. 'Yes, yes I am. I just don't see what's wrong with getting Jasper in jail. You must understand that I don't really like him after he hurt me.' I said, now also annoyed, and stood up to face him. 'Well, I hurt you and now you love me. I sort of liked that boy. And what if he's going to talk to the cops? Then they definitely know where we live!' Jim shrieked.

I sighted and put one hand on his cheek. 'Relax Jim, it will all be fine.' I tried but he slapped my hand away and turned his back at me. He was quiet for a while, thinking, I suppose. I just stared at his back while I waited until he was going to say something when he suddenly turned around and looked at me with a look on his face that I didn't recognize. It was cold and dark and it scared me. 'Jim?' I asked. He laughed sinisterly.

'Do you know what the problem is, honey? Everything went perfectly fine, my business was amazing and the cops were desperate. Then you came, messed with my mind and with my business. You ruined everything!' He screamed with a higher voice than usual. I always found his weird kind of speaking cute but now it made me afraid and uncomfortable. 'I- I just tried to help!' I yelled back in defence. 'I don't need Jasper or you to help me. I don't need you, I can do everything on my own!' he shouted back. Something broke in me when he screamed that he didn't need me. I don't know what it was but it hurt badly.

'What am I doing here then? Goodbye Moriarty, stupid idiotic criminal.' I said and grabbed my book from the ground. Jim was looking at me while I did that and I saw that the angry, cold look in his eyes had turned into amazed and confused. I rushed to my room and slammed the door as hard as I could. From under my bed I grabbed my suitcase and opened my closet to grab some clothes. You want me gone, then I'll go, Jim Moriarty. I put all the things I needed in my suitcase zipped it. Afterwards, I wanted to open the door when someone talked to me from the other side of it.

'C-can I come in?' Jim stuttered. 'No.' I said simply. 'Please, honey, let me in.' He tried again. 'Don't call me that.' I snapped but opened the door to see another version of Moriarty standing there in the corridor. Since the first time I had met Jim he never got fear in his eyes but now there was a small flicker of fear noticeable. He was pale as a ghost and didn't even look like the Moriarty I knew. That version of him had power over everything and everyone and looked careless. That version looked like a king while this one looked like a sad, abandoned puppy.

'I'm sorry, honey. I really am. I'll get Jasper out and I'll fool the cops but I'll never get you back when you walk away. Please stay, honey, for me.' He said. 'Why would I? You don't need me, now do you? That's what you said! Why don't you get Jasper out and let him be your girlfriend?' I snapped sassily.

'Please, I'm sorry! Don't leave. I- I do need you.' I looked in his big, Bambi eyes and saw a small tear rolling down his cheek. He cried. The consulting criminal cried. I smiled, knowing he really cared about me. 'We'll fool the cops, we always do.' I said and dropped my suitcase. 'I'll stay some longer, then.' Now he smiled too, the good old Jim came back and he grinned when I walked out of my room. We made our way to the living room. 'I love you, honey.' He said. 'I love you too.'

He was my idiotic criminal and will always be mine. I knew that I really was special to him, that he really loved me. The fear of losing me in his eyes was the proof, and of course was me leaving the reason why he cried, something I had never seen him do before. We talked all night about how we will fool the cops and the looks on their faces when they hear that Jasper had escaped. We just sat on the couch and imagined some nice headlines.

A/N

Hi there! I really hope you liked my little Moriarty story. Thank you so much for reading! Please vote and tell me what you think in the comments, if there's anything I can improve, please help me. Once again, thank you for reading, it means a lot to me. Catch you later!

-MS