Preference - What to do with the little ones?

Whether it's someone really close to you like a relative or a friend, or a random person you met in the supermarket, one day in your life you'll find yourself taking care of a child while the real parents are away. Or perhaps you are the real parent. Anyway, you don't want to do this all alone: you need help. You have five choices to choose from: John, Sherlock, Mycroft, Goosy and Jim. What would they do with the little ones?

John Watson: Honestly, you will not find a person who would be a better help than John fudging Watson. He would help you with everything and he'll do it with an adorable smile on his face. He'll allow you to take a break so you can breathe for a moment and you will not have to worry about a thing: John takes care of everything. Just imagine how cute you will read a bedtime story to the child! And, if you chose to read a fairytale, the child will smile brightly because of utter joy when the princess meets her true love. But the child's smile would be nothing compared to the warm and kind eyes of John, searching yours with all his love mirrored in them.

(For the non-wifi users: John holding his daughter in a thing that hangs around his belly from which I don't know the English nor the Dutch word

(For the non-wifi users: John holding his daughter in a thing that hangs around his belly from which I don't know the English nor the Dutch word. Sorry! But he's smirking and it's adorable!) 

Sherlock Holmes: Well, let's say you will have to take care of two children now. Sherlock would stare at the baby, deduce the innocent little human and talk a lot to him/her in the typical Sherlock-way. And, of course, "if you want to keep the rattle, do not throw the rattle". But his frustration would be adorable and, in the end, even though he would never admit it, he would actually enjoy the company of the kid. The kid whose eyes stared at Sherlock, causing him to feel uncomfortable in the beginning but the child's sweet laugh would secretly melt his heart and you will notice it in the way he behaves after the child's visit. Yes, he would not be the same anymore. In secret he would adore the kid and he'll take very good care of it since, now it has entered his heart, it is under his protection.

 In secret he would adore the kid and he'll take very good care of it since, now it has entered his heart, it is under his protection

(Non-wifi users: Benedict freaking Cumberbatch sleeping with a child on his chest and the combination is perfect! That man is... awesome... wow...) ;-)

Mycroft Holmes: Let's say that, in the beginning, he would let you do all the work. Perhaps he would even be disgusted or terribly afraid of the kid. But that is only temporary. Once you've commanded him to come and help you for a change, you would deliberately leave the room so Mycroft would be alone with the kid. Now he has to take care of it. And he will. Just like it was with Sherlock, Mycroft too would fall for the sweet child and he would grow attached to the child very quickly. Eventually, he would love it with his entire heart and care a lot for it. He would be a very devoted person for the kid and he would try to teach it everything he knows. Before the child can speak, Mycroft would try explain the string theory to him. And it would be adorable to witness.