Avengers+Sherlock request - A new team

A/N

After a wholock  chapter, I must of course write a MARVEL-chapter as well. Luckily someone has requested such a story! Here's what I've been asked to do by xXAvoidingRealityXx:

"Can you make a fluffy one shot crossover with the Avengers (sherlockxreader) and maybe the reader is actually an avenger or a relative to one of the Avengers

Spiderman, Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, and Iron Man

2. Superpower: intelligence and can kick @$$

3.) Just put reader inserts"

Okay, this is what I wrote. I hope you'll like it! ;-)

***

Though I did not think it possible, the crowd became even louder and one man in the corner of the building even started singing. I rolled my eyes as I heard the harsh and out of key tones. Maybe in a while he'll even start dancing. Pathetic. I would have laughed if someone would have said that I would find myself in an inn someday, yet that day had come. With John gone after his marriage, I knew hard times would follow for me. Being in my apartment, our apartment, now only reminded me of the fact that John was gone. An empty armchair made me feel nothing but hollow. And, since people always go to the inn when they are in trouble, I thought I should give it a try. Not that I could think straight with that poor excuse of a man in the corner...

Three pair of eyes stared back at me. Three pictures, three possible culprits. All the evidence pointed at either one of these men, but none actually had a motive. At least, not as far as I knew. That made me really upset. It angered me, maddened me, not to be able to finish this case after so long. Mycroft probably knew it in an hour, I suppose. I let out a deep sigh.

A sound shocked me out of my thoughts. The wooden chair in front of me shrieked as someone sat upon it. I looked up and saw a figure of a woman sitting in front of me, her face hidden away by a hood. It was a rather unusual thing to wear, but it added mystery to her beauty.

Only her nose and lips were visible and judging by the small smile on her mouth, she was amused by me. So she had been watching me for a while. Her nose was a bit askew, so I deducted that she might have had an enormous force against her face. Yet it wasn't from a fist fight... Gloved slender fingers moved towards her hood. The gloves showed that she was up to no good. Her hood gracefully dropped to her shoulders, her eyes met mine. In them was an intelligent but also sassy glimmer and they showed me that she was facing something evil and big, as if she was one a grand quest.

'Hello.'

I started softly, amazed that my voice had lost its power. I cleared my throat and repeated the greeting, this time with more power in my words.

'Hello Sherlock Holmes. Having trouble with those pictures, I sense? Perhaps I could help?' I wasn't surprised that she knew my name; I was quite popular after all. 'How could you possibly help me?' I asked, still watching those memorising eyes.

'Well, perhaps I could comfort you a bit by saying that your older brother Mycroft would certainly not be quicker to solve that case for it's a rather difficult one, even for his standards. And the alcoholic drinks they serve here won't help you now you can't get your hands on nicotine anymore. It just won't help you think, Sherlock. But lucky for you, I am here to help. It's the man on the picture in your left hand. He is the culprit you need to find. He is guilty.'

I looked at the woman with a puzzled look on my face. 'How do you know?' I asked, amazed for the first time in a long while. 'It's a gift.' She just simply said and shrugged her shoulders a bit. 'Just believe me.'