Requested preference - violence- GREGGY

You lifted the cup of tea from the picnic rug and sipped some of the hot drink that warmed you from the inside. It was a warm and pleasant feeling. It was the reason why you drank it slowly: so you could feel that wonderful feeling as long as possible. You lifted your head a bit to get the best view of the wonderful bright colours that decorated the sky and a smile appeared on your face when the wind made the seeds of the dandelion flowers fly through the air, falling on your nose and in your hair. You chuckled, and you heard him chuckle too. They were very rare, the moments like this, the moments when you were in harmony, peacefully with each other. The moments when you didn't need to say nor do anything; those moments were perfect and will not be disturbed by wrong chosen words or foolish actions. Those moments were perfect and you treasured those moments in your big heart. You had worked hard to make Greg go with you. Work was calling, and his phone was ringing almost once every thirty minutes. So you had taken the phone once and told them he wasn't coming today. Today was your day, you and Greg.

Soft fingers gently stroke the seeds out of your hair and you laid your head back on his shoulder with a satisfied sigh. In the sky there were birds flying by, observing the scene from above, feeling the pure love that bound the two creatures underneath them.

Greg smiled at you, you smiled back. You hoped that this very moment would never stop, but to all things comes an end. Nothing is made to last. His phone rang and destroyed the mood with its annoying sound. 'Sorry, I got to take this one.' Greg said and took his phone out of his pocket. 'Yeah that's me... why are you shouting at me?... What do you mean I-... What?!... Now? Okay, I'm coming!' He put away his phone. 'I must go, darling. Work is calling! I must go now! Can you guess what happened?' He said, though it wasn't really a question. 'They've found another piece of evidence and demanded you to come?' You tried. 'Yes, exactly! But they needed me hours ago so I must be there as quickly as I can and- Wait a minute... How did you know about the evidence and everything?' He asked while he rose quickly. '(y/n), how did you know?' He repeated sternly when you didn't answer. '(y/n)!' He raised his voice. 'Okay, okay! I might have taken the phone one time and answered you weren't coming today. Is that so bad?' you asked innocently.

'Yes! They need me on my work!' He yelled. 'So? I need you here! But you're always at work!' you yelled back. That answer silenced him briefly but he found the words to say to you. 'That's different.' He answered. 'No, it's not! They need you there, I need you here. Same thing.' You answered. 'Are you asking me to choose between work and you?' He asked confused. You didn't answer him but muttered a 'maybe' after a brief silence. 'I haven't got any time for this! I need to go now!' He said and turned quickly, accidentally throwing the cold tea over your clothes while he did. 'Hey! So you're running away from the subject again? So you're fleeing again?! Fine! You go and flee!' You shouted as he walked away. He stopped, and for a moment you hoped you would turn and return to you with a loving look on his face, letting you know you were right. But instead he turned, showing an angry look in his eyes, he walked back towards you and instead of words of love he slapped you in your face.

You, still in your sitting position, lost you balance and fell backwards on the picnic rug. When you sat up again, one hand against your cheek, Greg had disappeared.

At the end of the day he had returned to you. It had been a dark evening, the light of the sun had disappeared and it had been replaced by a starless night-sky. You had removed the picnic rug yourself and it now was folded on the ground, the basket was on top of it. You sat on the couch, watching a dramatic film with ice cream that eased you with its coldness. You heard a key and the door opening. Not much later Greg walked into the living room. He stayed at the door, watching you, deciding whether he could sit beside you or should not even try to. He decided to try. Wrong choice.

He sat down next to you but you didn't even look up. 'Dear, please, look at me.' Greg begged and you slowly turned your head to face him. 'What do you want? I thought you'd sleep at your work.' You answered sassily. 'Darling, I'm sorry. Truly.' He said and looked you right in the eye. 'Please say you can forgive me. Here, go on.' He said and turned his cheek at you. 'Hit back, then we're even.' You stared at him while he closed his eyes, expecting you to hit him. 'And hit me with all the power you possess; I deserve it.' He added. But instead of hitting him, you placed your lips on his cheek. Obviously surprised he opened his eyes again and looked at you. 'You're not going to hit me?' He asked. 'No.' You simply said. 'But... why not?' He asked, his astonishment was growing. 'Because I love you, silly!' You chuckled. 'And I was a bit unreasonable too...' You admitted. 'That's true.' He said. 'Hey! You're supposed to tell me I was totally right and that you will never do it again!' You said with a giggle. 'You are not totally right but I will never do it again.' He said sweetly. 'Never.'

You smiled back at him, just like in the field. 'Now,'you said, ' since I didn't hit you back, you need to find another way to make itup to me.'    

A/N

I just think Greg would make you slap him back, wouldn't he? Hey there! I hope you liked this part! Please comment and vote and let me know what you think! Thank you for reading! 

Oh, and if you're fan of Captain Killian Jones aka Captain Hook, you should check out the book 'unhooked'. It's a book of thepottergirl123and it will be kinda awesome so be sure to check it out!

I''ve just watched PotC and it was amazing! But they killed off my favourite character and I'm heartbroken... But I recommend to watch the film! 

Anyway, thanks again and...

Catch you later! 

-MS