I am incredibly stupid

I am incredibly stupid. You just should know that.

This chapter is by the way totally skippable.

I thought since I've just posted a sad story, maybe now I can let you laugh at me because of my foolishness. And, believe me, I am really foolish.

I've invented a new kind of stupid.

I'll tell you the tale:

So, I went to this castle not so long ago. It was totally beautiful and though it wasn't a castle of the Middle Ages (it was from the Renaissance), I still absolutely loved it! It was breathtakingly wonderful and, being the huge history freak and fairytale obsessed person I am, I was over excited.

So my sister and I jumped around the place, gasping at and picturing every inch of the building while we sung these chiché but lovely songs and we spotted the clock tower. It was very high and we wanted to go in there. My parents allowed us to do so, so we ran up the stairs (and almost tripped a few times).

Up, up, up we went. Many, many , waaay too many  steps we went up until we reached the highest point. And there were big open windows with a balustrade for kids so thet wouldn't fall down. My dad was watching us from the ground.

The balustrade was a bit too high for me, which made it inpossible to act like Juliete up there, so I climbed up the balustrade.

You may think it broke, but it didn't. If it broke then I wouldn't write this right now!

Can you imagine me? High up there, laughing excitedly like a fool? Because that's what I did. And then my sister put on this one Romeo and Juliete song I really liked and I was so surpirsed to hear this particular song, that I jumped up and...

...hit my head so fudging hard!

No really, like really, really  hard. Five times as hard as you're thinking of right now. I hit it so hard, that my father, who stood around thirty-five meters down, could actually hear the sound of my skull hitting the wood.

And I've been dizzy ever since.

I went down quickly and, at home, we didn't have any ice packs so I placed some frozen vegetables on my head. Which is quite ironic since I've recently posted a preference in which Jim's part had something to do with frozen vegetables!

But hey, don't you worry! I am really dizzy and my head hurt a lot, but I'll be fine!

I don't even know why I wrote this, I guess I just wanted to let you know how stupid I am and that you're not the only clumsy one on Earth!

Thank you for reading and I'm so sorry if I wasted your time with this!

Catch you later!

-A dizzy MS with frozen vegetables balancing on her head

;-)