Request Jim Moriarty - @Ninni_dohn

Okay, so this is a request requested by Ninni_dohn and this is what I've been asked to do:

"Nora (blonde, semi long hair, green eyes and glasses) is kidnapped by Jim, then goes crazy and scares Jim. Maybe she's just playing... It must be a love story."

Thank you for the brilliant idea! I've done my best to express madness, so I say, let's begin! ;-)

***

Pain, pain, pain. Oh, the unbearable pain only the innocent can suffer! Darkness was all around me but lights danced in front of my eyes. Only in front of my eyes. Fire, they were made from fire. Hot and unfeeling, wild raging fire. They gave no reassuring feeling, only pain. Pain, pain, pain! Not beautiful, they were. No, not beautiful! They were ugly, deadly, screaming in silent tongues to me. Silence, oh, the silence! Silence and pain!

I turned my head away from the fires but still felt their heat on my skin. My miserable skin covering my miserable body. 'No.' I whispered as I felt the fire roaring over me, burning flesh, breaking bone, setting fire to my very spirit. 'No.' I said once more, pleadingly, begging it to stop. 'No!' I shouted. 'No, no, no!' I tried to protect my face with my hands but my arms were held tightly. Dark, dead hands had their grasp around my wrist, hands coming from the ground with nails like daggers piercing in my burning flesh. My knees were on the ground, already burning. The fire was too wild, it scared my face. The smell of burning flesh reached my nose and I started to scream again. 'No!' I shouted as the fires shouted with me. 'Yes!' They shouted, loudly, evilly with voices deep but silent. Like a choir they sang, a choir of undying flames. Curse the pain, the pain, pain! Unbearable pain only the innocent can suffer!

The fires' light blinded me, I closed my burned eyes to shield the portal to my soul from the flames. A face, there in the darkness. With eyes, brown, but like the black nothingness around him. What is it, my dearest dog? A voice sang along with the flames' shouting. Dog. A smile on the face, showing teeth sharp as the nails that kept me from fleeing. Lips red as if blood had covered them. Blood, after a bite. Oh, the pain, pain, pain!

Eyes are opened. Darkness, but fires. I shrugged my shoulder. And again, and again. Every time my shoulders got higher, the flames started to dance around me with higher speed. Again, again, again. The flames ran around me. 'Yes!' they screamed. 'Yes!' Again. They have become a circle of fire now, moving so fast that their heat is too much for me. Again. Again! Oh the burning, the burning, burning!

Door opened. Fires fled away from the light. Silence is disturbed by footsteps. 'No!' I shrieked. 'No, no, no! Why do you come?' I lowered my head but then pulled it up immediately when I felt the flames lick on my chin. Darkness is back. Flames still dance and burn. Pain and pain!

Suddenly I heard a voice. 'Hello, my dog.' I heard. Bad. Bad. Not good. Not good! I opened my mouth and started to bark at the voice. With animal-like instinct I barked in the nothingness where now stands a face, a figure, a person. A monster. I barked louder and louder, deeper on the edge of my lungs. My arms tried to pry themselves loose, but the nails of the dead hands had buried themselves too far into my burned skin. Blood flowed out of my wrists, more with every attempted pull I make. But I kept making them. My glasses fell to the ground as I pulled with all my force. I pull, pull, pull! And oh, the pain!

The room is on fire. The monster pours two cups of gasoline into my mouth and forces me to chew on a lighter. Burning, my blood, my body, the room and the nothingness. I barked harder, louder, fearing and welcoming the fire that spread.

Suddenly my barking became higher as the monster takes a step back from me. Higher and higher, until my barking is like laughing. Like a maniac I laughed and barked at the same time. I pushed my head backwards to the wall with great force and then let it fly forwards again. Then I barked and laughed, moved my head backwards again and repeated it while I pull my arms away from the dead hands that held them. Oh the pain! I laughed harder and harder until my voice couldn't bear the sound anymore. Soundlessly, I laughed until I regained my voice. I pulled and pulled, each time with more power until tears leapt out of my eyes. I laughed, I cried, I barked. The monster took another step backwards and raised his hands to shield himself from my flames.