John request - A strong need

Hey there!

Sorry for my late upload, again I am terribly busy with school and stuff. Sometimes, no lie, I actually go to sleep at two o'clock during a schoolday and my mentor really worries... 

But I'll do it all for you guys! Here's another request, but don't worry; my list of requests is almost done and then we can continue with the 'normal' stories. 

I hope you'll forgive me for my late response! Please do!

Anyway, this is a reuqest for ZoeyP03 but everyone can read it. If you want, of course. This is what I've been asked to do:

"I wanted one about a woman named Yuno, she's Mycroft's personal assistant and she's asigned to keep an eye on Sherlock.

Maybe it could take place at the start of Season one, Sherlock and Yuno meet John, and as time goes by, Yuno keeps falling more in love with John since he's the only man able to handle almost everything she does, not to mention he's really sweet; also John feels the same way.

And ironically Sherlock is the one who deduces the feelings for both of them and they end up confirming what Sherlock said. She is a red-head and has esmeral eyes. She's also really tall, almost of Sherlock's height. And I think Mycroft won't be pleased, but he's got nothing to do with her private life, so he lets it pass."

That's it! I really hope you'll enjoy it! Thank you for reading so far and, well, let's get it started! ;-)

***

Some of the things I hate about autumn are the branches and leaves on the ground. Of course it's a beautiful sight to see, and the rain of colourful leaves is amazing to be in, but it's just not practical for work. At least not for my work. The leaves aren't the biggest problems, it's the branches underneath them that bother me. All those leaves cover the branches so I can't see them and then I step on them, which makes sound. The thing I want to avoid. Because to make sound is to be noticed and to be noticed is to be embarrassed.

So you might understand that I cursed soundlessly when a branch broke underneath my foot.

'Ah, Yuno, there you are.' I heard a man's voice say. 'I heard you, but where exactly are you?' I watched the dark-haired man look around and knew he'd never see me here. I was an expert in not being noticed – well, not in autumn of course. 'Oh just show yourself so we can, I don't know, have a little chat?' I smiled and showed myself. Because the man was looking into the opposite direction, I sort of scared him when he heard my voice from behind. 'Hello Sherlock.' I said with a grin on my face.

'How is my brother?' Sherlock asked me. 'Fine.' I answered shortly and thought of the concern Mycroft had had in his eyes when he, once again, sent me to spy on Sherlock. Me, his personal assistant who cares about him and of course knew he was far from fine. Though he'd never confess it.

'Fine?' Sherlock asked and frowned as I nodded. Our conversations were never really long nor like a 'little chat' should be. 'Listen, Yuno,' Sherlock started and looked me in the eyes. Because he wasn't much taller than me, he could easily look into my eyes with his blue ones and knew that I wouldn't look away – looking away would make me look weak.

'you don't need to spy on me, tell that to Myc. I'm fine.' He continued and received a frown from me. 'Who says I'm not missing you? Why must Myc be the reason for me visiting you?' I teased but Sherlock didn't laugh. 'We both know you'd rather be somewhere else. But that's okay. If you really want to tell my dear brother about my life, tell him this: I've met someone to share my rent with.' Sherlock said as we walked through the streets of London. I looked at him. 'Who is crazy enough to live with you?' I asked and Sherlock answered with a smile. 'Doctor John H. Watson. Army doctor, just came back from Afghanistan and is searching for a home. I'm the perfect man.'