Sherlock request for @Maiya112002 - Be happy

A/N

Hi there!

This is a request for you, Maiya112002, and I really did my best on it since I kept you waiting for so long and you're so incredibly kind to me! School has already made me crazy and there are a million things I haven't done yet. I'm so terribly sorry! I really hope you won't be disappointed because that's not at all my intention!

This is what I've been asked to do:

"I just want something sad and dramatic. Like her dying and hiding her feelings and Sherlock never figures it out until she confesses. Something like that. My hair colour and eye colour is dark brown, my fav thing to do is bake and craft or write. I can be Sherlock's neighbour or flatmate and maybe I'm dealing with struggles like family struggles or depression and deep stuff. I can die by someone else killing me or me suiciding or something. I love sad stories (I sound like Moriarty) XD"

Yes you certainly do!

Though this is a request, anyone can read it, just like all the other requests. Just saying.

Warning: Death greets us in the ending.

I really hope you'll like this one! Okay, let's start then!

Phou, I'm nervous!

Let's begin!

;-)

***

The man holding the heavy-looking thing stared at me with a certain anger in his eyes. A severe anger and bloodthirst for someone he didn't even know. His dark eyes and the rest of his face were almost entirely hidden by his black scarf, I could see only the edges of the dark green. It was just enough for him to fix his eyes on me, to aim for my head. He changed his aim. Now it was my heart that will be hurting, like it always did. Maybe this will make an ending to that tortuous ache. The man looked at the hand in the air, the only thing that kept him from pulling the trigger. I forced myself to look away from this monster and looked up, trying to hold my head high despite the miserable feeling. Accepting my imminent death.

And then he came, suddenly between the ocean of utter evil darkness, shone the bright lights of his eyes. In them, I saw confusion. And in mine, he saw fear.

***Earlier***

'More sugar, are you sure?' I asked mrs. Hudson with a smile. 'We've already put a lot in it.' Mrs. Hudson smiled back at me with a friendly look in her eyes. 'Oh dearie, one can never have too much sweetness in a delicious cake.' I stopped her hands before they reached the almost-empty sugar pot. 'Yes, one can. And we've already put in more than my mother told me to. I agreed to change a few things from my mother's recipe, but this is going into the wrong direction.' I giggled. Mrs. Hudson looked a bit annoyed at me, but smiled afterwards and I gave her a smile back. I turned my back to grab the mixer and acted as if I didn't notice her putting more sugar in our cake.

Well, what was going to be our cake. For now it looked like some sort off odd poisonous thing. But I was certain that it would turn out right: it always had.

I looked into the bowl and gave mrs. Hudson a stern look on my face. 'I told you we had enough sugar. But okay, we'll do it your way.' She smiled at me once again. 'Good.' As we mixed everything into a better looking mixture that would turn out to be delicious, mrs. Hudson had to speak louder than usual because of the loud sound. 'I think it's a really sweet idea to bake some things for your neighbours. I must admit I was really happy to hear that you would be living next door because I remember the taste of your mother's bakings, and I knew you'd be just as talented as she was.' I smiled thankfully at my oldest friend. 'Well, I do love to bake and I thought: let's make the start of something beautiful and new by eating something old and delicious.'