Sherlock request part 1

A/N

Hey there, dear reader! This is a request for Elizabeth_the_Angel, but anyone can read it if they want to. This is what she asked me to do:

"Okay so for the story the character was a witness to a murder scene but she was terrified and john said she could stay with them for a while but sherlock refused till later on Sherlock did accept while you were there she helps with cases and sherlock starts to realise he might be in love (it is fall) so sherlock invites the girl to go on a walk through a park because he wants to tell his feelings.

Elizabeth, brown short hair and brown eyes."

I'm sorry for letting you wait so terribly long! I wanted to do this right since you've been so sweet to me so I hope I've made it up to you with an extra long story! I've put it into three parts, just so it isn't a terrible long chapter. I've repeated the last few lines of the previous part of every part of this request in cursive. Just saying. I hope you'll like it! Thanks for requesting!

So, here we go!

Let's do this! ;-)

*** John's POV

'So we have everything we need now, let's go.' Sherlock said to me and wanted to walk away in a hurry but I kept standing still. Yes, we had gathered all the information we needed and we had seen the entire crime scene, but there was something, or rather someone, that made me stay where I was. Sherlock was already walking away, probably thinking I'd follow him anyway like I always do, but not this time. He stopped and looked behind him. I heard him sigh from a distance as he saw me staring at this one person who looked at the crime scene. She watched policemen going into the building and I narrowed my eyes to see better. Yes, I was right, she was actually crying.

Sherlock came over to me. 'What are you looking at, John?' He asked, more annoyed than curious. 'That girl over there.' I answered and pointed at the woman who stood a couple meters away from me. 'This is not the right moment to find a lover, John, we need to go and figure out this case. Now, come with me.' He said and wanted to walk away, but when he saw I still wasn't coming with him, he stopped and sighed again.

'Okay, what do you want me to do?' He asked annoyed. 'I'm going to have a look and you will stay here.' I said and looked at my friend. 'I don't want you to scare her off with your kindness.' I added sassily and walked away from him towards the girl in question. There was something that drew me to her, I guess it was pity since she seemed so miserable. And as a good soldier, no, as a good person, I must go to her and at least give her a smile. I needed to go, and so I walked towards her.

--- Change of POV

I looked up when I saw a man walking towards me. He walked in strong, certain steps, just like a soldier walks on the battlefield. I watched the man near me and spotted a hit of pity in his eyes. I looked away. My eyes focused on the door of the building again, waiting for some policemen to come out. 'There was quite a scene yesterday, wasn't there?' The man said as he stopped next to me. I didn't want him to stop here, I wanted him to walk further and ignore me. And if he knew me, he would have known that that wasn't the best conversation starter.

'I suppose.' I answered with a high and soft voice. I cleared my throat and said it again, this time my voice was normal, but I couldn't hide the pain in it. 'You suppose?' The man repeated and I felt him looking at me. 'I think you don't suppose, I think you know. Tell me, why are you crying?' He asked. I looked up this time, tears in my eyes, and stared into his brown eyes with a hateful look in mine. 'That's none of your business, sir. With all due respect, I am just a person standing here, watching the crime scene, just like you. There is no use in talking to me. I need no comforting nor pity.' I lied angrily.