Request @CrystalCan1 Sherlock

So, this is a request for CrystalCan1 but anyone can read it.

What I've been asked to do:

"A woman lives in 221C and she does everything Sherlock does. Her flat is even a little bigger than his. She does EVERYTHING better. To the point Sherlock got so upset over it, she lost at something to make him feel better. She has always had feelings for him and he doesn't realize he feels the same until John points it out. By that time she is on a date with someone. She can be on a date with anyone as long as Sherlock barges in and confesses in the middle of the date and she leaves with Sherlock."

C'est parti! ;-)

***

'Where is it, John? Where have you hidden it, you foul creature!'

I smiled as I entered the living room. 'A very good morning to you too, Sherlock, I see you're very happy to see me.' Sherlock, sitting on the ground that was covered with papers and fallen chairs, looked up to face me with an irritated look on his face. 'Where is it, John? Just tell me. I can't...' He sighed before he confessed it.

'I can't find it.'

I walked over to the kitchen, making myself breakfast. 'And now you assume that I can deduct what it is that you can't find?' I said without looking at him.

'My violin.' Answered Sherlock and after that, I heard Mrs. Hudson make an odd noise. She had just walked into the room, but wanted to leave immediately. 'Come back here, Mrs. Hudson.' Commanded Sherlock. The sweet lady started to run and Sherlock jumped up to case her. 'My violin, where is it?!' He shouted, scaring the poor lady. The lady took a heavy book in her hands and heaved it up high. 'Do not scare me, Sherlock! Keep your distance!' Sherlock took a step back, hands raised, innocently showing his palms, but his eyes spit fire. 'Kind Mrs. Hudson, would you, sweet lady, please tell me where you've hidden my violin?' He asked with a sarcastic played tone. He definitely made no effort whatsoever to hide his malice.

'I haven't hidden it, I brought it to a friend of mine after I, eum...' She stopped for a moment. '...broke a string.' Sherlock's eyes widened. 'What?!' He asked. The heavy book climbed higher in the air and Sherlock took yet another step back. 'She is going to fix it for you!' She said in her defence.

'She?' Asked Sherlock and then sighed deeply. 'You don't mean that wretch who lives in 221C, now do you?'

Hudson seemed offended. 'Well, I do mean her, and she's no wretch. To be honest, I put her above you, you heartless lizard! If you want your violin back, go ahead and retrieve it from her!'

I smiled as I took a bite of my breakfast. Morning-fights, best way to start the day. I knew how much Sherlock hated the girl that lived in 221C, though I kind of liked her. A lot, actually. She's nice and clever and, to be honest, I see Sherlock and her working together in the near future. Maybe even being together some day.

'Fine!' Shouted Sherlock. 'I'll go and visit the wretch.' The door was shut with a loud noise but I could just raise my voice above it to scream 'her name is Samantha!'

***Samantha's POV ***

A loud and urgent knocking made me jump up from my work. 'Who's there?' I asked. 'Sherlock Holmes.' I heard a voice say from the other side of the door and that particular voice made me quite nervous. Sherlock Holmes, the second best detective in the world was standing behind my door, wanting to come in... I sprinted to the mirror to fix my hair a bit and then sat down again, casually. 'Come in, Sherlock.' I said. 'It's open.'