Sherlock - My personal ballerina (Part two)

A/N

Hello there, reader!

Here's a part two of an earlier story requested by the same sweet person but now under a different name. This request is requested by AngerWhoFellInLove. (Nice new name, btw!) I'm honoured that you asked me to write a part two. I'm really glad you liked the first part! ^^

This is what I've been asked to do:

Regan, long blonde wavy hair, eyes shift from blue to green and emerald green. John comes back, sees his twin sister(me) and Sherlock together and he doesn't like it. But then he sees how cute the two of them are together and John changes his mind, allowing them to date.

Okay then! I hope you'll like it! ;-)

***

I ran my fingers through soft and curly locks in a slow and intimate manner as I watched the blue eyes staring into mine with so much truth and warmth that it was almost too much for me. He had been staring at me like this for quite a while and I wasn't sure when he'd stop with it, but I let him do what he wanted. And all he wanted was to observe my face as my facial expression went from confused to slightly awkward to completely familiar and loving. There were so many shades of different colours in his eyes, more than just blue. When I didn't focus on his eyes, I tried to focus on the feeling of his dark curls tickling against my fingers. His hand was on my lower back, resting there as if it was lifeless though some times his thumb would suddenly move and tenderly stroke over the fabric of my clothing.

I didn't try to speak with Sherlock anymore. We were beyond reasoning, beyond the effect of words. At first, I would look away or talk to him, asking why he was staring like this. But after a while I surrendered and just let him be the observing one and observed him as well. Until we were in this situation, both enjoying the silence and each other's presence.

I was watching his gorgeous facial structure as it suddenly came even closer than earlier and, before I could response to his action or even progress it, his lips touched mine and led me into a kiss. The hand that had first rested peacefully on my lower back, now crept upwards to end on the back of my head where it pushed my head closer to his, deepening the kiss. And I kissed him back, pleasantly surprised by the sudden change.

The sweet taste of his lips had become familiar to me, the touch of his fingers as well though I could never get enough of both of them. The smell of his thick coat was a scent he always had around him, whether he wore the coat or not, and it was a scent adored by me. I even started to get it to follow me as well since I was often so close to him. The couple weeks we had spent together had been like a beautiful dream and that dream became even more unreal but far more pleasant every time I melted away in one of his deep kisses. But just as our kiss started to become a bit rougher, a sudden voice caused my heart to stand still and my skin to awfully crawl.

'Regan?'

I felt confused and angry as the warm hands that were wrapped around me quickly withdrew themselves and I was forced to open my eyes. To wake up out of my dream that was reality. For this voice was the only voice I did not want to hear.

John Watson looked even angrier than his voice had betrayed. My twin brother showed signs of confusion, but his body showed tremendous anger.

His eyes met mine for a brief while. It was me who looked away, I couldn't handle those piercing eyes for long.

'Sherlock, explain yourself.' The command echoed through 221B and through the very walls of my mind. Sherlock, perhaps for the first time in forever, was at a loss for words. He just looked at his best friend, lips slightly parted from each other, eyes full of confusion. After a while I managed to say something.