An angel looking after you - Mycroft request

A/N

Hello there!

I'm sort of back after what seems to be ages. So sorry to let you wait so long!

This is a story requested by Violaplayer44

"I was wondering if you could do a mycroft x reader where the reader fights with mycroft and she ends up hetting so mad she runs out the door and drives away but only to get in a car accident. She's severely injuried but awake when mycroft comes to help her?"

It wouldn't surprise me if you forgot about your request, but I haven't so here it is! I hope you'll like it!

***

"Look what you've done!" I shouted with my arms held high in the air, indicating that I hadn't used them. I was innocent. The colour of the wine might match the carpet's colour, but I knew that it would be a stain that could never be removed. It began from the middle of the space between us and spread until it came close to my shoes. Yet there were some drips of the drink on my shoe. Some glass as well. I looked around the room and was amazed by how far the glass shreds had travelled. There was almost nothing left of the wine glass: everything was in shreds. I looked up from the ground to meet eyes that spit fire. "What I've done? You made me!"

He was right. But still... I didn't answer for a while, which enraged him even more. "Nothing to say now? Out of words?" I hated the tone he used. It was as if he saw me as a child, as if he needed to speak very clearly for me to understand. "Stop talking." I commanded him softly. "What?" He said. "I can't hear you."

"Shut up, Mycroft, you're making me want to hit you." I answered stubbornly and bowed down to clean up the glass shreds. Yet he grasped my wrist tightly before my fingers could even touch the glass. "No, don't go acting like you're the innocent one, cleaning up the mess of the others. Get away!" He commanded and pushed me away from the glass, still holding on to my wrist until I shrugged myself loose. "Mycroft!" I shouted as I looked at the nail-marks in my skin.

"Oh sorry, dear angel, did I hurt your precious arm? Should I call an ambulance to help you?"

I looked away from him. It was too much for me to witness him like this. His towering posture, heavily rising and falling chest and those hateful eyes spiting fire meant to burn me. I watched a tear join the glass on the ground. "All this just because I invited one for your old school friends?" I asked, looking at the ground. "I NEVER HAD FRIENDS!" He shouted in my face. My hair was blown out of my face by his breath. "Never! You've invited one of my bullies!"

It was silent. I could only hear him breathing heavily. "...I-I didn't know..." I whispered.

"You didn't know? Woman, do you even think before speaking? You should have known! Why are you even crying?" He said and wiped the tears of my cheek in a harsh manner, scratching his nails over my skin. "Huh? Why are you crying? It's me! I should be crying! Not you!"

My heart pounded in my chest as Mycroft continued screaming at me. "Stop then! Stop faking! As if you care! Ah, but you must always play as if you care, because you're such a good person, aren't you? An angel! Isn't that what you see yourself as? Let me look at my precious angel!" His hand got a grip on my jaw on which he put enormous pressure. He brought my face closer to his and screamed: "Get out of my life!" Foul creature, get out of my life!"

"You- you don't mean that." I stuttered, my soft voice was failing me. "Oh but I do." He answered and abruptly let go of me, causing me to fall to the ground. Mycroft, towering above me, looking like an enraged monster, scared me. I crawled backwards before standing up. Then I ran to the door, took my coat and fled. Fled, from the one I loved. I could still hear him scream when I closed the door and hoped with my entire being he wouldn't follow me outside. As I tried to put on my coat while running, I looked backwards. There he was. His face was red of anger as he ran behind me...