Back off Sherlock! - John one shot x reader

I sighed and looked annoyed at Sherlock. 'You never  want to do anytthing fun, but it's not about you this time. I'm talking about John and me.' I said and turned my head towards John who had put away his laptop and took a sip of his tea. He placed the cup on the table and opened his mouth to talk when it was again Sherlock's voice I heard. 'We don't have any time to go do something fun.' I hated that he talked again and the way he pronounced the 'fun' as if it wasn't what the word should mean. 'We'll make some time. John would spare some time for me, won't you John?' I said and saw Sherlock getting annoyed too. Desperately he tried again.

 'John can't spare any time for you since he needs to help me with my cases.' He said, thinking I had nothing to say back in return. 'I thought you were the one and only consulting detective who didn't need any help since he was a mastermind all by himself, but please do tell me if I'm wrong.' I said and smiled as the annoyance grew on his eyes. 'No, you're not wrong, not at all. In fact, you're not even close to describing me but I find it all rather flattering. I just... need some company.' He said. 'I do too.' I told him. 'But John wants mine.' Sherlock said childishly. 'No, mine!' I played just as childish.

I looked at John again. 'Please, dear. Then we will-' John cut me off. 'Now listen to what I want to say. You've been fighting like kids about my company for...' his eyes searched for the clock, 'an hour! That's cute but I will make the decisions this time. Sherlock, you haven't got a case for days, I'm sure I can be off one day.' John said sassily. 'But-' Sherlock tried but John placed his finger at his lips. 'No Sherlock, shut up now. (y/n), I would love to do something fun again, the question is, where do you want to go?' He asked while I did my little yay-dance and looked Sherlock right in the eye. 'I know where! I finished my dance and took the flyer out of my pocket to show John. With huge red letters the words 'fun fair' were spelled and I smiled as Sherlock sighed. 'John looked critically at the flyer I was holding. 'Ah come on, it will be fun! That's why they call it a fun fair!'John looked at the flyer, then at my way too happy face, then the flyer again and eventually nodded. 'when is it?' Sherlock asked. 'John is not available this nigh-' 'Tonight.' I cut Sherlock off with a smile on my face.

***

'Okay, on three.' John whispered and showed me the numbers with his fingers. One. We kept completely quiet. Two. I looked at the door where Sherlock was behind. Three! We ran off the stairs and opened the door immediatelly. Our shoes making loud noices on the stairs. 'Wait!' we heard. 'Go, go, go!' I shouted but Sherlock already ran off the stairs while putting his long black coat on. 'I'm going with you!' He shouted. 'What?! No! You don't even like fun fairs.' I said. 'I've never been there, maybe it's fun.' Sherlock tried. 'No, no, no. I don't think you should go.' I tried when Mrs. Hudson came in.

'Mrs. Hudson!' Sherlock said with a voice louder than normal. 'Don't you think that I should go with them?' He tried desperately. 'Well, I think that it will be good for you to do something fun once in a while. You know my husband always...' I heard no more since me and John ran off hand in hand. Mrs. Hudson was just a sweetheart. I made a mental note to buy some flowers for her tomorrow. Our plan to keep Sherlock in had succeeded and she would keep him busy for a while. After that Lestrade would come, and Molly, and Anderson, and Mycroft... I laughed evilly inside my mind and let the cold air carress my face. I looked at John who smiled at me and then I knew for sure: tonight's going to be perfect.

A/N

Hi there dear reader! Thank you for reading! I hope you liked this little story, I've done my best. Sorry that there was no actual fun fair scene, I actually have never been at a fun fair... Maybe I'll make a part two, if anyone of you tells me too. Anyone. Just anyone...

Anyway, thanks again and request if you want. Please vote and comment, you would really make me happy! Oh, and THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE 2k! I saw it and actually screamed behind my screen! Thank you all and catch you later!

-MS

(P.S. Isn't John smiling adorably in the picture I choose, aaawh, John, you're just adorable my little hedgehog!)