6. Locked in New Hell

The castle was surrounded by gardens filled with colorful flowers. It looked a little weird because the castle was black, scary and looked lifeless but at the same time the gardens and flowers brought it back to the life. 

What's with the vampires and color black, I don't understand. Seriously.

The dreamy man continued to drag me towards the castle, but I was busy admiring the flowers. They were so beautiful and alive. I saw a huge tree and from one thick branch a swing was tied down, but what amazed me most was that the swing was covered with White, pink, yellow, red and so many other colors and vines surrounding the ropes. I so wanted to sit in that swing.

Next my attention went to all the different types of flowers. But there was one particular flower that caught my attention. 

It was a single and biggest Blood red Rose I've ever seen in my entire life. Basically I loved white lilies but this rose changed my mind.

I was so entranced by that flower that I stop in mid - step and the man was still pulling roughly hence I stumbled forward. He easily caught me and glared daggers at me.

"Sorry." I muttered, still glancing at the rose. He dragged me up the steps where double doors with intricate designs opened to reveal a Man in his mid - twenties.

He had baby blue eyes with Golden blond straight hair reaching till his shoulders and covering his forehead. He smiled at The man, bowed to him and then turned his gaze on me. 

He took a deep breath and looked at me in shock as if I've grown another head.

He turned his gaze on The man and asked, "Master?"

"Yes Adam, She's the.....one." He answered in clenched teeth.

"But she's a human." He says and The man clenches his hand into a fist. Uh-oh he's angry again.

"I know that perfectly well that she's a fucking human, Adam. You have only one work to do here, take care of her, guard her and keep an eye on her. Understood?" The man shouted at Adam.

Adam seemed unfazed by his master's outburst. He nods his head and motions me to follow him.

I looked at the man but he's nowhere to be seen.

"Follow me, Miss." Adam says.

I don't like that he's calling me a 'Miss'. He's not my servant and he's just carrying his master's order. No need to be formal with me.

"Call me Elisa." I said smiling at him and he just looks at me as if he's lost.

"W-what happened?" I asked shakingly. Did I do something wrong?

He just shooks his head and answers me bluntly, "I've never seen someone as beautiful as you, Elisa. Not even a vampire let alone a human. And you can call me Adam." He blushes a little. 

"Alright. Umm Thank you?" It came out more as a question.

I follow him and we climb stairs to reach the second floor. Though the castle looked lifeless from outside, inside it was one of the most beautiful and largest castle I've ever seen. The floors were made of white marble and the walls were white or pale yellow. Sunshine shone through the french windows. There were so many rooms and turns that one could get lost so easily and take hours to find the right route. I tried to remember the route we came from.

He opened white double doors with golden designs to open a large bedroom with a Queen-size, Four- poster bed with cream and white blankets and pillows. There were two doors, one leading to the bathroom and the other one leading to the closet. At the end of room was a large window showing the grounds of castle and dark woods we came through. one end of the window had a tree branch reaching till the panels and bird nests. So beautiful.