29. Jewel

Alec's P.O.V

I can't fucking believe that her brother, her own blood did this to her.

I could hear the constant melody of her heart and hear her deep breaths on top of me.

I looked down at her sleeping form. She looked so innocent and utterly beautiful while sleeping with her curtain of hair surrounding us, her slightly open mouth and her constant twitching of finger on my chest to check if I'm there or not.

I would never get tired of playing with her soft hair as I twirled it around my finger and watch them glide down my arm and on her back again.

I pecked her hairline as my phone went off again disturbing my sleeping beauty.

I quickly picked the call, "What?" I whispered-hissed when I saw her stirring up again.

"Well, looks like I interrupted something important." The voice said back.

I know he'll get on my nerves and then I'll lose my temper and yell causing Elisa to wake her up from her slumber.

"What the fuck do you want William?" I said in a low tone.

"Oh my! I think I interrupted the newly mated one while having se--"

"What the hell do you want?" I yelled but Elisa continued sleeping.

Oh no! Is she alright?

Why is she not waking up? I was sure I yelled so loudly that even my chest vibrated from the intensity.

"Well, how many times do you have sex? Because I called last time and I could hear you kissing--which was gross by the way-- and I thought that your mate might be tired by this amount--"

"Do you have a death wish?" I sneered.

"Come on Alec! You're no fun at all. Anyways I called you to remind you that--"

"I told you we're coming, now go and fuck off somewhere." I said cutting the call and throwing the phone on the nightstand.

I was more worried about Elisa. Is she alright?Why did she not wake up?

I shook her shoulder, "Elisa, wake up." I said loud enough.

She groaned and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. It's really hard to wake Elisa up once she's in her sleep. But when I kiss her to wake her up the response is immediate, maybe it's because of the electricity she feels like I do when I kiss her.

I glanced at my watch, "Elisa wake up. It's already 9 and we've things to do today." I said again as I kissed her eyes.

She opened her obsidian orbs and smiled at me. She climed up from me and sat up on the bed, I immediately missed the feeling of her body in my arms.

Fuck you William.

She rubbed her eyes and then looked at me questionably, "What do you mean by 'we have to do things today'?" She said and stood up going towards the bathroom.

How do I tell this?

"We've to attend a birthday party." I said getting up as well.

"Oh! Well I'm sure you'll have fun without me." She said.

"Well, I need a date to attend the party." No I didn't.

"Isn't this a kid's birthday party?" She asked turning to face me.

"No, it's a vampire's birthday party." I said grinding my teeth.

"Okay. How old is that vampire?" She asked amusement lightning her eyes.