36. Insane

I again want to dedicate this chap to jself1 for being such an awesome commentator in all my chaps. And I really want to attend that session where you would teach us as Dr. Love. Lol. Thank you for your support and please continue your awesome comments. Love you. Hey guys checkout her book, it's really amazing. Enjoy.

Alec's P.O.V

How in the hell did her brother located my castle? No one can break my wards. Literally no one.

I looked at Elisa to see that she was as pale as a ghost, her whole body was shaking with fear and never once her gaze strayed off from that bastard.

I was so going to kill him.

That son of a bitch tortured my Elisa and now he's gonna wish that he never even looked upon her.

"What did I tell you the last time I saw you, John?" I asked in a deadly calm voice.

My beast wanted to come out but I didn't allow it because Elisa was scared enough and I don't want to frighten her more.

John boomed out laughing, "That you'd play soccer with my head? Sorry leech, you know I hate soccer." He sneered and then his black souless eyes landed on my littleone.

"Ah beloved little sister, I missed you so much. I missed whiping you, it used to be so fun. Didn't you enjoy it? Shame. But don't be sad, I'm here to take you back sister." He said laughing.

Tears ran down Elisa's eyes and if possible she paled even more.

Enough.

I rushed up to him with my vamp speed and grabbed his neck, pushing him against a wall. I applied more pressure and his face began turning red but he continued smirking which riled me more.

"Oh no no! Bastard, I'm not gonna kill you now, it's just the beginning of your torture. So smirk as much as you want." I said as my own smirk formed on my face.

I removed my hand from his throat because my rage and beast would kill him without wasting a second and give him a quick death.

He began coughing and laughing as I punched his stomach causing him to vomit blood.

He was truly insane.

"Let's see if you're still laughing after I crush every bone, break every limb and puncture every organ in your pathetic body." I said as I broke his jaw.

He was trying to say something, "Let's see if you're still alive after I kill your bitch." He said glancing behind me and smirking evily.

I broke his knee cap which erupted  a scream from him, "I see you still scream like a woman in labour, one more word about her and you will find your hand amputated. No one can lay a hand on her while I'm here." I said.

He laughed even more, "Except for her ownself." He said glancing behind me again.

I looked back and fear crawled my dead heart.

She was holding a knife on her own neck.

She looked like she was gonna slice her own neck.

But her eyes held fear, fear so strong that it crawled on me as well.

She was trying to say something but her lips were sealed shut by itself.

I turned back and my beast emerged from my body turning my eyes mercury color.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled at John and he laughed even more.

"Ask her.... ask her yourself. Oh! If you even take a step towards her, you will have to catch her dead body." He said.

I turned back to her as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"What is he talking about?" I asked her.

"H-He can c-control our m-mind and actions." She said shaking hard.

Her eyes begged me to save her, but I couldn't do anything.

Her hand moved a little, slicing her neck a bit and I roared, "Noo."

"Hmm. Too bad I want to kill her." He said.

Her hand moved even more and she couldn't even scream because he had shut her movements. Only her eyes reflected the  pain and fear I promised she would never feel.

"Try to break his control Elisa. All you need is will. Break it--"

Her brother's laughter cut me off, " Rewind please. So the bitch now goes by the name Elisa?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I said as I tried to formulate a plan.

"Tell him beloved little sister." He said.

"M-My real n-name is Jade." She said and shut her eyes in pain.

I didn't heed any attention to it.

I can't even use my telekinesis to remove the knife from her neck because it was touching her neck and if I tried then it can still do damage.

The most powerful vampire was powerless

"Leave her and fight like a man." I growled at him.

"Ah but I'm enjoying this so much and you see I can't control you so I've to use her to get you." He said.

That's what I was afraid of.

She's my weakness.

A leverage to take me.

I can see her trying to use her powers as her hands glowed a bit.

Yes! Elisa.

Do it.

"Ah Ah! Sister. No cheating." He said as her powers diminished.

"What the fuck do you want?" I shouted at him.

"I want her back." He said

"Never with me alive." I roared.

"Fine, then kill yourself or better yet, Jade kill him or kill yourself. Choice is yours." He said and narrowed his eyes on her.

Her eyes widened as she looked at me and her eyes said one word.

A word that broke my dead heart.

Sorry.

She closed her eyes.

"NO!" I roared.

She can't sacrifice herself.

Suddenly the knife fell from her hand and she opened her eyes with confusion.

I heard a crack behind me.

I looked back.

John was sprawled on the floor with his neck twisting at a different angle.

"What a waste." Adam said and for the first time I was happy that he intervened.

But I had no time to appreciate him because I went towards my mate.

Her knees gave out and I caught her by waist, "Alec." She said and then passed out in my arms.

Her blood was flowing down from her neck in thin lines and I was not even affected by it.

I cared for her too much to think about it.

I placed her head gently on my chest and picked her up.

Just as I was about to go Adam's voice stopped me dead in tracks.

"Alec, he just fucking disappeared." He said and I turned around to look at the now empty spot where that son of a bitch was sprawled.

He's still not dead.
******

Hello beautiful readers.

I hope you liked this chap.

Vote, comment and share.

Until then hugs and see yaa.