54. Map

Instagram: The_novel_lover

Caroline's POV

"I just found out that I'm a witch." I said to them.

"What?" Kate and Jack said at same time.

"I don't have time to explain. We need to bring her back." I told them.

Kate nodded her head and Jack looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"If you harm Kate in any--"

"Jack she is Elisa's and my best friend. She won't harm anyone." Kate said and he nodded his head at her.

There was a different type of twinkle in his eyes whenever his gaze fell on Kate.

It was like he'd burn in hell just to see a smile...kind of look.

Realisation hit me like a bucket of ice.

"You're her mate. The same one who abused her and you have the audacity to stand in front of her with your head high when you should kneeling for forgiveness you son of a bi--"

"Caroline calm down. I have to explain some things to you just as you do but now our number 1 priority is Elisa." Kate said to me and I sighed.

"You're right. Let's get to the work. Bring me this city's map and a strand of Elisa's hair if you have. Please say you do because it will be a lot easier if you have it." I said to her while wiping my dried off tears.

"I'll find it. Just give me a minute." She said and then disappeared into thin air.

"I like you." Jack said and my gaze snapped at him.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"No one has dared to stand up to me except for Alec and Kate. You're very brave to curse a bona fide. I like it." He said folding his hands to his chest.

"Well she's my best friend and if I want I could toast you up with a flick of my finger." I said and he bursted out laughing.

"You're going to give your mate a very hard time." He said and my lips tilted up.

You don't know how hard.

"Here it is." Kate arrived with a whip of air and laid out an ancient looking map which had a compass attached to it.

"I want the city's map. Why do you have such an old map?" I asked her as she handed me the strand of Elisa's hair.

"These is not your normal map. This is the map that can show a vampire's castle directly instead of going through all the woods and forests and waste our time." Kate said.

"Okay. Let's do this." I said and laid down the strand of hair on the map in a straight manner.

"Do not disturb me." I warned them and they both nodded their heads.

I called onto the powers my grandad taught me to find a paricular person and concentrated on the map.

My hands were above the map as if showering my powers on it.

The magic coursed through my blood as if it was doing it for years rather than few hours.

This felt so normal.

The strand of hair moved towards a particular area surrounded by tress and formed a concentric circle after stopping at one particular spot.

"Found it!" I exclaimed.

They both came closer to take a good look.

"It's in the same place. I can now remember the routes and roads. His castle is surrounded by the woods with wolves protecting it from the intruders. Well, they seemed to like me so that is not a problem."

"Come on, we should go right now." Kate said.

"No, we wait for few days. We can't just barge into his castle and take her away from there. We need a plan." Jack said but Kate looked ready to argue.

"No Jack! You know how Alec is. He is ruthless and heartless. God knows how he is treating Elisa, you know how he hates humans after what happened to his mother. We should go now." Kate said with tears in her eyes.

"I'm coming too so that would be an easy task to take her out. The odds are in our favour." I said but Jack shook his head.

"Your magic is nothing against us. You may be powerful but you have just entered in our world. You're a newbie and you're not coming with us. It's too dangerous and I can't protect all 3 of you and fight Alec at the same time because he's very smart and he'll do something that will cost us greatly. Kate listen to me. Just give me 4 days and then we'll go while Caroline waits here to welcome Elisa home." Jack said winning the argument.

He was right. I don't wanna decrease the chances of saving Elisa because of my stubbornness.

"Okay. I'll do the welcome part." I said.

I turned to go to guest room as it was way too dark to go home but before going I Turned back to both of them, "And Kate?Jack?" I said bringing their attention back on me.

"Don't come back till you have her." I said.

"We vow it." Jack and Kate said simultaneously.

I nodded my head and retired to the bed.

This was one hell of a day.

After 4 days.

Kate's POV.

"All ready?" I asked Jack as he secured a knife in his belt.

"Yeah. So here it is, we break the castle's doors, I will distract Alec while you'll take Elisa with you without glancing back, alright? Don't even dare to comeback because we have some unfinished business left to be solved." He said coming closer to me.

"Can't you just forgive him like you forgave me?" I asked him.

"You were naive at that time and he used you to get me. It's time for my revenge." He said with a look of determination in his eyes.

"Please come back and  please avoid killing each other." I said to him and he smirked at me.

"Don't worry Kitten. I gave up on killing long ago." He said and leaned down to kiss me.

I kissed him back with full ferocity just as him until we heard a throat clearing behind us.

"You can go and have s*x after you bring back Elisa, now go." Caroline said and I blushed hard.

"Oh we will Caroline. Don't worry." Jack said still smirking and I slapped his arm.

"Let's go." I said and we both departed to the woods.

I'm coming for you Elisa.

We crossed the woods with our super speed along with Jack petting the wolves and doing something to allow us to get to the castle.

As we reached the castle, Jack went ahead of me and broke the front doors into pieces.

But what we saw was not something we expected.

The castle looked like it had undergone a mad war of destruction.

Everything was falling into pieces and shrads of glass were breaking into the vicinity.

All in all it looked like hell of a warzone.

What the f*ck happened here?

As my eyes landed on the foot of stairs my breath caught in my throat.

The time has finally come.

"Elisa."
*******

Hiii my lovely readers.

How are you and how was it?

Next chap will be on monday as tomorrow we are going have guests in our home.

Sorry.

Until then hugs and see yaa.