76. Uncountable.

Hey guys. Please read the following.

Many of you are asking me to ship Caroline and John. I even got the messages and I'm confused now. Who should I ship? I'll go according to your wishes as I can easily change the plotline. So tell me who do you ship by commenting below.

John/Azazel + Caroline

William + Caroline

Enjoy.

Alec's P.O.V

I woke up to find that I was alone in the bed. Where is she?

I immediately dressed and went downstairs in search of her.

There she was, sitting on the kitchen counter with a coffee mug in her hand, her back facing me.

I silently went to stand behind her back not making any kind of sound.

"You're standing right behind me, aren't you?" She said surprising me.

She sensed me, "Yup." I said laying my hands on her shoulders.

It was still unbelievable that she was finally mine. I have her back! I won her back. I won her heart!

She hopped down from the counter and turned to look at me, "I want to go and see Adam." She said, her eyes reflecting the sorrow and pain of losing him.

Everytime I think about him, I feel a pang in my chest. I never for once considered him as a servant, he was my best friend though sometimes he was a real pain in the ass.

I sighed, "Okay then get ready." I said as she smiled sadly at me before going upstairs.

When I was sure that she was in her room, I took out my phone and dialed Caroline's number. She should've been home by now.

"Hello?"

"Caroline where in the hell are you?" I whispered.

"Hey Alec... I'm at Kate's house..." She said, her tone faltering at end.

"What did you do?" With the time she spent with me while Elisa was injured had me assured that she was now my new found friend.

"Okay you got me. That f**king bastard  almost killed her, if John wouldn't have intervened then she would've been dead by now. I swear I've never regretted promising someone as much as I do to you." She went on and told me everything that happened.

By the end I was sure my eyes were mercury silver as I barely contained myself from crushing my phone. So he was finally within my grasp to torture.

"Thanks and don't worry Caroline. Revenge will be served with vengeance." I said in a cold voice.

"So now, we're staying here for the night. I'm taking care of Kate while John is guarding the house just in case something happens. How's Elisa?" She asked.

"She's doing good. Meet me tomorrow." I said as I heard Elisa's footsteps coming  downstairs.

I immediately pocketed my phone, "Ready?" I asked going towards.

"No, I'm not and I never will be." She said, her eyes shinning with tears.

I went towards her, "If you don't want--"

"No! I have to. I have to see it for myself that he's truly gone." She said wiping her eyes.

I took her hand in mine, "I'll be there for you. Always." I said kissing her hand.

She smiled, "That's all I'll ever need."

Elisa's P.O.V

We reached William's castle in John's car. As soon as the door opened, William engulfed me in a brotherly hug, "Are you alright?" He asked, concern glazing his eyes.