71. Please.

Your fav person's POV is here.

Alec's P.O.V.

I just reached in time to catch her in my arms and slid down on the ground.

"Elisa wake up!" I said frantically as I looked at her form.

She was barely breathing and I had to strain my ears to hear her heartbeat.

No! Not her! Please anyone but her. Please, let me take her pain. I'm ready to die if it mean she xan live again. I cannot bear the thought of never seeing her obsidian eyes again.

"Littleone, please wake up. Please!I'm begging you. Please!" I shouted at her but to no avail.

I took out my jacket and placed it on her neck to stop the blood flow as I tried to retract my fangs and... my hunger.

The intoxicating smell of her blood was clouding my senses but I have to fight through it. She's the only thing that matters to me.

"Al..." I heard a murmer and immediately my hunger vanished in thin air.

She was trying to open her eyes, "Yes, I'm right her Elisa! You're going to be alright. Nothing will happen to you I swear." I said with determination.

She has to live!

"Shh... It's okay... not your fault." She whispered and I shook my head and applied pressure on her neck to decrease the blood flowing out.

"No, don't you dare to give up! It's all my fault. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone. I'm so so sorry." I said as tears flowed out of my eyes endlessly.

The thought of her dying was killing my heart slowly and painfully like a silver stake stabbing little holes in my chest.

Now I knew what I was feeling.

"I love you Elisa."

"Please don't leave me alone like this. Please, I love you. I do not need to learn to love because I have already fallen in love with you. I'll do anything you say but please just stay with me." I said as I kissed her bloodied hand.

I now knew what love is because I feel it within every cell of my body. An instinctive feeling aroused within me, it wasn't the fear of losing her but the realisation that I had lost myself completely in love with her. And I loved that feeling. I loved the idea of being in love with her.

I always thought that a monster like me could never experience such a priceless thing as love but I did. And she was the reason of that exposure because of her loving heart and I'm not gonna let her go so easily. She's mine.

I admit that I was afraid to love. Not just to love, but to love her. And the reason is that she is a beautiful stunning mystery. She carried so many deep things inside her heart and I was afraid to unravel them. She was a vast ocean and I was just a obscure monster who loved the waves unknowingly but was too trrified to swin in them and unravel them. And I will regret for what I did to for the rest of my life.

She tried to smile through pain, "I love you too, Alec but... I'm sorry." She said as her hand slipped out of my grip and fell down on the floor with a thud as her breathing stopped.

"ELISA? NO NO DON'T YOU DARE!" I shook her still form but she didn't answer.

She didn't do anything. She was just laying still. No breathing... no heartbeat.

"NO! WAKE UP! I NEED YOU. I LOVE YOU PLEASE WAKE UP!" I yelled but there was not even a single response from her.

I lost her?

No! I can't live without her.

I clutched her to my chest and roared, "ELISA!"

A hand fell on my shoulder, "PLEASE save her and I'll do anything you want but please bring her back!" I said wiping my tears.

"I was too late? She saved me. Me! A monster who deserves hell fire. And she saved me." Her brother said as he fell down on his knees beside me.

"SAVE HER!" I yelled at him but his gaze was affixed on my Elisa.

"I... can't. She's gone too far. I couldn't save my sister!" He whispered as few tears fell from his eyes.

"Why? Where were you? I thought you loved her and I kept her responsibility in your hands! I gave you my sister's safety and you couldn't do such an easy task of protecting her? Where were you when that motherf****ing son of a b***h was torturing her?" Her brother yelled at me but I kept quiet.

"Can you or can you not save her?" I said in a steel hard voice for the last time.

I will not let her go!

"She's dead you bastard. My innocent sister is dead because of you!" He yelled  punching me in the jaw and dislocating my bone.

I kept her head carefully on my chest and stood up, "Who did this?" I asked him.

"A guy with green eyes and golden hair." He said and my eyes widened.

I kicked him hard in the stomach, "Do you have any idea what you're talking about? He will NEVER do this to me! Understood? Never." I shouted at him as he clutched his stomach.

"What the hell! Why would I lie?" He said and coughed.

"Because he is like my father and he would never do this to me. I don't know why everyone is after him but I swear I will kill you the next time you blame him!" I warned him and turned around.

"She's dead Alec and there is no one to blame but you and I'll make sure to turn your life into a living hell." He said standing up.

I laughed humorlessly, "I'm already in it and Elisa was the only flame that scorched me and made me alive again. Now that she's gone, I'm turning into ashes." I said and started walking away.

I clutched his ring in my hand.

I could feel Gil-fucking-fred's stare on my back as I continued walking.

You're gonna die a death no one on this hell or earth have ever experienced and never will in near future.

I trusted you and you almost took the only I love in this world away from me and for that you're gonna pay.

Your end is near Gil-fucking-fred.
****
Hey guys!

So sorry for short chap. Next one is gonna be big.

How was it?

I'm so busy right now. I wish I could update more but please bear me.

Until then hugs and see ya.