33. Who are you?

I want to dedicate this chap to jself1 for being so supportive and her super duper hit comments. Lol they're so funny that I always end up breathless  for laughing so long. Please check out her book the witch it's really amazing though it only has few parts for now. Love you jself1, please continue your awesome comments. Enjoy

Elisa's P.O.V

Dream
****

"Remember Elisa"

"Who are you?" I asked.

I knew I was dreaming because I was in some kind of bright space where nothing was visible except for clouds and fog floating around you and a big tree with no leaves on it. It felt so peaceful here. It felt like I was finally home.

"Where am I?" I asked again.

Though this place was serene and peaceful, I was still scared that something would pop out of nowhere and make me disappear forever.

I took a step back and my knees hit something.

I jumped and turned around to see that there was a red coloured park bench.

I sat down on the bench, "That's not necessary sweetheart." The voice said again.

It was a women's voice but never in my life had I ever heard a voice so clear as glass and such melodic as hers.

"What do you want from me?" I asked her.

"I want you to remember." She said in a bell like voice.

"What do you want me to remember?" I asked looking around.

"I want you to remember who you are. I want you to remember your dormant powers which will only work if you remember them. I want you to remember everything from the day you were born." The voice said sweetly.

I was so confused, "What? It's not practically possible to remember the day I was born and what powers are you talking about? I can heal people and stop things from falling or--"

"Take a deep breath sweetie. You'll remember each and everything slowly. I've just started the process, but now it's up to you to complete it. I'll visit you in your dreams often from now on. Just have faith in yourself." She said.

"Why are you talking to me now?" I asked, "Why did you not come to me so many years before?"

"Because I was not allowed to talk to you till you were 18 years old. Oh! Happy birthday sweetie. I want you to be kind and forgive everyone for there is no love without forgiveness and there is no forgiveness without love. Always remember my sweet Elisa that there is no beauty equal to the tenderness of heart. " She said as her voice began fading away.

"Wait!" I said.

"I need to go now sweetie." The voice said.

"Just answer my last question please." I pleaded her.

"Okay."

"Who are you?" I asked the question I wanted to ask the most.

"I am your real mother Elisa."
*****

So sorry for such a small chap. But I promise I'll try to upload next chap today. Next chap will be in Caroline's POV.

Love you.

Until then hugs and see yaa.