68. Missing him.

Elisa's P.O.V

Why am I missing him?

I pulled out my phone and scrolled down to his number and contemplated on calling him.

It was lunch time and I wanted to do nothing else but talk to him.

I swiped my finger and called him. His phone rang along with my heartbeat but went straight into voicemail.

He won't even pick my call.

"Elisa, I think he needs some time." Care said and I sighed.

"Am I that obvious?" I asked her.

"Like written on your forehead with permanent marker type obvious." She said and I buried my face in my hands.

The chair in front me scraped across the floor and I immediately looked up, my hopes hiking to see his face.

"Woah! What's with your sad face?" William asked me and I sighed again.

"Oh God why don't you get the hell out of this School!" Caroline screeched.

"Care calm down." I said running my hand along her arm.

"Oh come on Caroline! give me a chance. I even wrote a poetry for you!" William exclaimed.

For a moment Caroline's lips twitched but she quickly frowned down, "Strange, I've also written a poem. Just for you." She said in somewhat low voice.

William grinned like a 5 year old, "Really? I can't believe it." He said happily.

"Wanna hear it?"

"Yes!" He all but shouted.

Caroline donned on a seductive expression and looked in William eyes, "I hope you like it. Roses are red..."

"I'm already loving it." He interrupted.

"Shh... listen. Roses are red, violets are blue, I have 5 fingers, the middle one is for you!" She said last with clenched teeth and if it weren't for Alec claiming my thoughts, I would have bursted out laughing.

Hurt flashed across William's eyes, "I'm not some type Cliché girl who gets smitten away by love poems and sweet gifts. Keep it for yourself or find someone else because you and I are never happening." Caroline said and got up from her seat, her heels clicking as she went out of the lunch room.

"Help me Elisa! I need her. I love her so much but she's impossible." Will said swiping a hand through his hair.

"Don't worry Will I know her, she'll come along. Just have some patience and maybe start with... friendship first?" I suggested.

William suddenly hopped from his seat and engulfed me in a hug, "Oh my God! You're the best. Why didn't I think of it before? She has no other friends besides you! I'll first start with friendship and then..." He went on but my thoughts again strayed back to Alec.

"Hey Will, have you seen Alec?" I asked him.

"Alec? No, I have no idea where he is." He said and then continued his chattering.

We continued our classes but I couldn't pay any attention to my lectures. My eyes always sought the door and other benches to see if he attended even one class.

But he didn't.

Finally our P.E. class was over and I exhaused by running around and concentrating on not tripping over which was becoming easier day by day.

"Come on, let's change and get out of here." Care said as we headed to the changing room.

That's when I remembered, "Care, I can't come with you right now. You can go home. I'll come later." I said.