35. Incomplete Song.

I again want to dedicate this chap to sassyroe because I want to take revenge. Phantom tongue😛😛😛. Okay guys seriously checkout her book. It's awesome and if you're missing it than you are missing a really great story. Enjoy.

Elisa's POV.

I jumped up in my bed as I tried to calm down my marathon racing  heart. What the hell was that dream about? Was any of it true?

What was that about my real mom ?

And what dormant powers was she talking about?

I glanced around to see that I was alone in Alec's bed. But he promiseed me he wouldn't leave me out of his sight.

What if Gilfred came in while Alec is not around?

I jumped out of the bed and dashed to the door. When I looked around the empty hallway, everything was dark and for the  first time I was actually scared of darkness.

Where in the hell has Alec gone?

As I was about to go and search for him, I heard footsteps and fear crawled up my spine.

Who is awake at this time of night?

Is it Gilfred?

Just as I was about to hide, a voice stopped me.

"Elisa? What are you doing up this late?"

I sighed in relief.

"Hey Adam, I was searching for Alec, do you know where he is?" I asked smiling at him as a little bit of fear left my body.

"He's in his office, Elisa. Would you like me to escort you there?"

"Yes, thank you." I said to him. In this way Gilfred won't attack me directly.

Gilfred doesn't know that I know, but the main question remained : How do I make Alec believe that it's Gilfred who has betrayed us?

I need to think of a way to expose him in front of Alec. Because I know Alec won't believe otherwise if I told him directly. 

For now, I have to keep quiet.

Maybe I can confide in Adam.

No.

Who knows if Gilfred is working alone or with someone?

No one can be trusted at this moment.

"So, is everything okay?" Adam asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

" Yup. Everything is great." I said. Note on sarcasm.

"Here we are. Until then Au Revoir." (Goodbye.) He said and disappered around the corner.

I knocked on the door.

"What the hell do you want? If it's not something important then you will die tonight by my hands for disturbing me!" I jumped at Alec's voice.

He's in a very bad mood. Maybe I should just stay with Adam and read a novel.

Angry Alec is not a very tempting Alec.

I turned round and just my luck, the door opened behind me and I prayed to God to calm Alec down. Seriously, I don't wanna die tonight.

"Elisa?" His voice seemed soft now. I took a deep breath, opened my eyes and turned around.

There he stood, clad in trousers and a black shirts with all buttons left open giving me the view of his alabaster skin with ridges, hard chest and perfect abs.