47. Secrets

Elisa's P.O.V

I was so busted..

What do I tell him now?

He was staring at me intently, waiting for my answer.

"I....uhh...I" I stuttered. 

Okay Elisa let's go with truth because you can never do the simple task of lying fluently.

"Alec, please trust me. I will tell you everything when the time is right, I promise. Please trust me on this one." I pleaded him as I started in his grey eyes.

"And when is the right time?" He asked me and I sighed.

You are right Adam, secrets do have a cost and I could see the flicker of  hurt in Alec's eyes when I refused to confide in him. 

"Believe me it is not far." I said hugging him and taking in the smell of his cologne. 

He sighed too, "That's good, I hate it when someone lies to me.I am a very bad person if someone betrays me." He said and I stiffened.

I wonder what you will do when you come to know who the betrayer is.

"Hey I have few questions." I said pulling back.

"Shoot." He said.

We reached our room and I went into the closet to change my clothes.

I donned on a simple white nightgown and came out to find Alec....

Only in his boxers.

I hate that letter ''F''.

He turned around and inspected me from head to toe like I was some kind of lab rat and he was a scientist about to dissect me.

He went into the closet and came out with his signature black colour shirt in his hand and threw it at me.

I raised my brow at him after catching the shirt.

"You look better in my clothes." He said and now both of my eyebrows went up.

"You mean to say I look ugly in my clothes?" I asked him with a fake hurt expression while trying very hard not to laugh at his look.

"NO.....no... you are beautiful and fuck... how do--"

My laughing voice cut him off.

He looks so cute when I tease him.

 "Don't worry, Honey boo I was just teasing." I said while laughing more at that name.

He carried out a string of curses as I went in and changed into his unbelieveably soft shirt that had the hint of his cologne.

I came out to find him muttering something about killing William.

Poor William.

He turned to look at me and nodded his head after inspecting me again.

I rolled my eyes.

"You wanted to ask me something?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"How did you find Olivia?" I asked him and he frowned at me.

"Why the sudden interest in her family background?" He asked me while laying on the bed.

"Just general curiosity." I said shrugging while climbing on the bed and laying beside him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Curiosity killed the cat." He said and I gave him a dirty look.

"Are you going to answer my quesstion?" I asked him.