Icy Rose

Yo guys! Enjoy. Look at the pic.

Unknown POV

There's always a chapter in person's life that they never ravel to anyone.

I am the kind of person that has a whole book of  unravelled chapters that no one can unbound.

Wind bellowed loudly making my short hair go haywire as I apparated where he was kept.

Lightening cracked through the sky as rain began pouring down in pellets. My white cape glided through the floor as I came near him.

What have I done?

How could I do this to him?

I am the reason he's dead today.

I tried to bury down all my emotions in my frozen heart yet I couldn't. He was the reason it literally turned frozen.

My fingers moved on its own accord and touched his beautifully arched face. Even though he contained no life within him, he was still as handsome as the day I stole my first glance at him.

I upturned my palm and summoned the most precious thing I've ever touched in my existence.

His heart.

Though there was no beat in it, no value, no life; it was the most priceless thing I've ever held.

And I wanted to keep it in my possession forever.

But he's gone. He's never coming back. However much I tried to make my frozen heart understand that, it refused to acknowledge that he was truly out of my reach forever.

That's why I have come over here today.

I need to move on in my life. Though it seemed meaningless without him, I have to because I know he would've wanted that.

As much selfish and cruel as it sounds, I hope he would forgive me for what I've done to him. I never wanted to be the reason for his death, for he meant the world to me.

But I had no choice.

Just as he meant the world to me, I was someone's world as well.

I have to let go of you now.

I placed the dead heart in his void chest where it should belong and sealed up his skin with my icy claw.

I stroked his hair in affection as a single drop of blood red tear fell on his chest.

"I will forever love you my beloved. I hope that we will have our everafter when I die and cross that bridge. You may not have me in this lifetime but I vow it that I'm yours forever." I whispered as I bent down and kissed his forehead.

Again I upturned my hand and called onto my powers producing an icy rose that would never melt away and forever stay frozen. Just like my heart would forever stay frozen now.

I placed the rose on his chest and grazed his cheek one last time before I parted from him forever.

"I will always love you Adam, you have my heart forever and evermore." I said as another blood red tear fell from my eye.

Even though we didn't converse in that cafe, I fell in love with him the moment he step foot inside.

It was a love at first sight.

I glanced at him one last time and then disappared to my silent home.

I will never forgive myself for what I did to him.
*****

Sorry it was short.

I just wanted to show you her side too. Of course she will get a new mate and I'm thinking that I should write Adam's mate's story. What do you think about it?

Of course I would write it after Azazel's.

Let me know your thoughts. I'm so sorry for what I did to Adam.😢😢

Sorry for short chap. I'll update tomorrow.

Until then hugs and see ya.