49. Bow down or Punishment

Elisa's POV

"I trust you Alec. You won't harm me." I said staring in his eyes.

"I don't care if you trust me or not. What you did back there with Master Gilfred is not acceptable. If you agree to apologise to him then I might consider taking down the notch of your punishment a little. I will break you Elisa. Apologise now or break." He hissed at me.

"And I'll stand up to the truth Alec. I will now bow down to him and I will not break, if I bow down then I'll be siding along with the lie and that is not acceptable to me. Just listen to me Alec, I know it's very hard to digest it but at least try to believe it for a second. Think about it, why would I turn you against him? What would it gain me?" I pleaded him.

For a moment his black soulless eyes flickered in between to his stormy grey but they turned back to black again.

"He would never do this. Apologise to him now or bear the punishment." He ordered me.

What is it with his eyes?

Why were they black?

When he was angry last time, they turned to mercury silver colour, not black.

He even said that when he feels strong emotions like anger, then his eyes turn mercury silver but he never mentioned anything about them turning black.

"What is it!?" He yelled so loudly that my ears started ringing.

"Never! I will never bow down to that son of a b*tch." I yelled at him too.

"Well in that case, prepare yourself, because your worst nightmare is about to come." He said.

Only if I let you Alec.

And I won't.

I raised my hand towards him to land him on the other side of the room, but gently because I would never want to hurt Alec.

But he was fast.

Very fast.

He was in front of me in a moment and then I heard the voice of bones crushing.

Only thing was that they were my bones.

He crushed the bones of my palms.

I screamed in pain and he clutched his ears at the intensity of my voice.

Yes!

Just for some time.

Till I free myself.

I screamed even more but suddenly there was a cloth tied in my mouth, killing my voice.

No no.

"Tsk tsk Elisa. Can't scream now, can you?" Alec's voice came from behind me and I couldn't do anything.

He crushed my palms and I couldn't even move them much less conjure my powers.

I can't even scream because of the cloth covering my mouth between my teeth, I could just stutter and form non-coherent words.

I was powerless.

"That was a very very bad attempt of fighting me. Why do you think I'm the King? I killed bona fides and you think you could win against me?" He asked coming in front of me, raging fire burning his eyes.

Oh my God!

I was beginning to feel the hopelessness seeping up on me.

He took me by my shoulders to where the silver chains were dangling from.

I shook my head violently, trying to plant my feet from moving forward but he was a lot stronger, lethal.

He took my crushed hands in his and I screamed at my fullest from the pain that was making it's way through my nerves, but the scream was not enough because Alec locked my hands and covered them up tightly so that I could feel more pain.
He even hissed in pain by toching the silver.