60. Game on.

Instagram: The_novel_lover

Elisa's P.O.V

I just wanted that bell to ring and run out of the class but I won't.

Because the new Elisa never runs away from anything.

I'm gonna blast this son of a b*tch.

If he thinks that I'm the same ol' Elisa that sheds tears even if some glares at her or if runs away in fear then he's in for a disappointment.

I will never let him win again. I will not care whether that Gil-f*cking-fred kills him or let's him rot for centuries.

Whatever lie helps you sleep at night.

My heart said. What the f*ck?

No no, I let my heart make the decision of trusting him..... loving him inspite of my mind warning me and how did it end? Me being broken.

Decisions made by heart only leads to pain.

Because heart is innocent and wants to trust Everyone, it thinks that there is no evil in the world but the thing is that hell itself is present on the earth.

Never in my life would I give my heart a chance to break itself again.

The loud ringing of bell snapped me out of my thoughts.

I haven't used my powers for a while, 'bout time to do a little warm up and the subject itself is present behind me.

I slowly packed my bag as the students made their way out of the class, but it was taking so much time with the flirty girls asking Jack nonsense problems to gain his attention.

Only if they knew that he was the oldest, most dangerous bona fide vampire that will break your bones like a toothpick.

Alec made no sign of moving out of the class.

Hmm.... never have I seen someone so enthusiastic for being blasted by half-death and half-life.

I looked at Jack, who had his eyes on me and then I glanced upwards trying to send him a message because I knew how this was going to end.

If he got my message, he didn't show any indication of receiving it as I could feel Alec's gaze on my back.

Finally Jack ushered the girls out, leaving only three of us.

I smirked at Jack and he returned it.

"Excuse me, miss I wanted to ask.." He started but was cut off when Jack did his wind thing that stuck Alec to the wall.

'Miss'? Really?

I turned to face him and my heart fluttered again.

Damn you heart, not now.

"Quit the act you lochness monster, I know you remember everything!" I yelled at him.

"You made a big mistake of coming here Alec, I let you live last time, this time you will directly be delivered to hell." He said smirking.

Alec just looked at us with confusion.

"Do I know both of you?" He asked and both of us gasped.

This.... this.... I don't have any more string of curses. He's a f*cking liar.

Just now he hissed at my neck and now he is feigning innocence?

My palm tingled with my powers and began glowing.

Just a few minutes more.

"Do you think I was born yesterday Alec? I am aware of all your tactics. If you want to continue your pathetic life then I suggest you leave this school now alone." Jack said.