83. Beginning of the end.

Adam's P.O.V

"I get it. I was just going to do something about it. Don't worry I'll take care of Elisa if something happens to you." I said walking down the street.

"It means a lot to me. Thanks for doing it. Elisa is going to be so mad." Alec said through the phone.

"Yeah, I really want to see your face when this all gets over and she deals with you. Don't you dare get killed, understood?" I said sternly.

"I'll try not to you. I gotta go, bye." He sounded impatient.

"Hey listen... break his limbs for me. It'll not be enough but it's what I'll get." I said with gritted teeth.

"Consider it done." He said and ended the call.

I pocketed my phone and rang the bell of the apartment she was living in.

I heard the scurring and footsteps and finally the locks unlocking as the door opened.

She was the most beautiful creature I've seen in my existence. At the same time she was the only person I wish to kill.

She gasped as her blue eyes went in shock, "Yes, I'm alive. How unfortunate for you." I spat. Her shoulder length dark wavy hair blew along with the breeze.

She composed herself and her face became neutral, "I'm really glad that you're alive." She said in serene voice but I knew she was playing coy.

This spiked up my rage as I launched myself at her but got stopped because of a freaking invisible wall.

F*ck it!

"Seems like you've forgotten you're a vampire and can't enter my house without my invitation." She did not even flinch when I almost attacked her.

"Why did you do it?" I asked gritting my teeth.

"Come in Adam." She said. She really had guts to invite me in. A badass.

I took a step inside her apartment. Everything was neatly arranged in her house. It was not big but it was good enough for a single person to stay.

She turned around to face me with her same void expression, "I apologise for what I did." She said and I waited for her to elaborate.

She just stood there looking at me, "I want to know the reason. Give me a single good reason and I'll forgive you this instant." I said. What I said was true, if she had a good enough reason for what she did then I am ready to go back to the start.

"Simple. I wanted money, now if you'll excuse me I have some important work to do." She said and that's when I noticed her attire. She was dressed in whole black with knives, guns, a sword and blades attached to her waist with the help of a belt. She looked ready to go for a war.

This b*tch.

Never have I hated someone as much as I hate her. She knows that the dog she is siding with is wrong, I can see it in her eyes that she knows the truth but still she is aiding that son of a b*tch.

"Don't make me kill you. I'm your mate and I want you to stop helping that bastard this instant." I yelled at her, she didn't give any expression.

"You can't kill me Adam and don't play the mate thing with me. I apologised for what I did and I'm really glad that you're alive but we all have needs and secrets we never spill out. Mine are safe with me and I know what I'm doing so please get out." She said.

In a second I was in front of her. I pulled out her ice cold rose that she laid on my heart. I can't believe I had fallen in love with this girl.

"I can give you everything you want; money, gems, priceless treasures. Just stop aiding him and come with me." I said extending my hand. She looked down at it and removed her small blade.