63. Love destroys.

Elisa's P.O.V

"Bonjour beloved little sister." John said. But how is this possible?

He is supposed to be dead. I saw Adam snap his neck off, then how in hell is he alive?

I masked my surprise. I'm no longer the old fearful Elisa.

"Hello my dearest big brother." I spat at him.

"Aren't supposed to be rotting and burning in pits of the hell?" I asked innocently, trying to stop hissing from the pain where the acid has dropped on my hand.

"Growing guts, are we?" He asked laughing.

"Oh believe me dearest big brother, I don't need guts to face off a f*cking coward like you. This is just something I should have done the first time you forgot that I was your sister and raised your hand on me but now I see I'm not too late." I said glaring at him with pure hatred.

"I see you don't have your master with you who you w*ore with. Tell me are you so dumb that you think you can face me off with the powers I have?" He asked smirking at me.

"You know it's only a fair fight if we have equal set of powers and yes I'm gonna face you off and then I'm gonna send you back in the hellhole from where you escaped." I said taking a step forward and calling onto my powers.

"I see, your powers are finally awaken from your dormancy. I have been waiting for this for an eternity." He said and I halted.

Wait, how does he knows about my powers.

"Surprised? Ah. You thought that you could just throw your powers on me and I'll be begging to you for mercy? Nah! I have powers far greater than you. You're just a butterfly in front of me, a spider. I'm going to kill you so torturously." He said coming closer and that's when I felt it.

The numbing in my limbs.

His powers still have the same effect on me. But why? Who is he? What is he?

"What happened beloved little sister? Can't move your body? Uh-oh, now who is gonna save you? Your boyfriend is not here and your powers are useless and now even your body has abandoned you." He said approaching me.

I felt the old fear taking root in my heart. Oh no! I can't let this happen again. I can't be his torture slave again.

I tried to call on my powers. Just a little bit of movement was enough for me. Come on! Elisa!

"Tsk tsk little sis. You can't even talk. What a poor luck you have, just tasted your powers and now you're gonna die. It's such a shame to kill that beautiful face." He said only a few steps away from me.

"And it's such a shame to ruin your handsome face." I said finally making him look at me in surprise

I threw the acid on his face.

He screamed making my ears ring as his powers slipped off my mind and made him go down on his knees.

His face was literally burning except there were no flames visible.

"I was right. Hell itself is present on earth. Did you like the experience of hell on earth my dearest brother?" I asked him breaking the glass on his head.

"You're gonna pay for this Jade!" He yelled trying to stand up again.

I need to get out of here. If he can survive the death itself then he can also survive an acid attack.

I kicked him on the shin with my heels making him fall face down on the ground.

I ran out of the chem lab to see that every light in the school was shut off making darkness take over.