17. Exquisite

A/N: The girl in the above Pic is NOT Elisa.

Elisa's P.O.V

Shit.
Double shit
Triple shit!

What an I going to tell him now?

"Don't even dare to lie littleone, you got away with Olivia because I did not see it happen with my eyes but now, I saw what you did. Tell me how?" He said and there was something in his eyes that told me not to lie to him.

I sighed. Even if I want to lie, I can't because I fucking can't utter out a single lie.

What should I do?

I can't tell him about my powers because even I fully don't know how far they extend.

But one thing was certain, since I came here, in this castle, my powers seem to have grown 10 times. No scratch that, not since I came here, they increased since the night we danced. But how?

When I was with my brother, I couldn't even conjure them up, let alone use them.
Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't have because my brother was even stronger than me.

He had his own set of powers.

And if I dared to use mine aganist him, then he would have killed me without remorse or worst used his powers on me.

His powers were highly dangerous.

Alec snapped his fingers at me and I came out of my trance and looked into his grey eyes.

"Still waiting for the answer, littleone." He said in a soft voice as he came closer and stood in front of me.

I don't want to tell him. He might use my powers aganist me.

How could he use your healing powers aganist you Elisa?

My inner voice asked me. It's true, he can't really do that, can he?

But, that will mean that he will know more about me and he will know that I'm not completely human.

"I will tell you what I did right now, if you tell me about one of yours." I didn't need to say the word power because I know he would've understand it. I looked down, because whenever I gazed in those stormy grey eyes, I want to tell him about me, about my secrets, there was something definitely wrong with me for wanting to tell him about my secrets.

"Alright." He said.

Suddenly something softer that silk carresed my cheek and fell down on the ground.

I glanced at it and realised it was a red color petal. It's-

Suddenly more began falling down around me and not only red but all colors and every single one of them touched me, caressed me before touching the ground. I laughed carelessly, it's so wonderful!

I looked up to see, if there was helicopter or something above me because there was pin drop silence around me.

Nothing, But clouds covering the sky, hiding the sun.

But it didn't matter, how they were coming or from where because there was no wind picking up, it was as if someone was holding them in their hands above me and angling them down so they were falling only on me.

I swing my arms out and twirled around to feel more petals on my facel, to savour this moment. Oh! How I am going to write down this moment in my diary once I'm back home.

I twirled once more and my hair danced with me as I closed my eyes and feel the petals glide down my cheek, my hair, my eyes, my everything! And laughed and laughed , It's--