27. The soup

Elisa's POV

Currently I'm in the kitchen eating not so tasty spinach soup Martha forced me to eat after Alec told her that I have cold which I do not.

I mean I only sneezed for 3 times.

"Eat it up Elisa, I'm watching you." Martha said.

I complied and brought the spoonfull of soup up to my mouth and gulped it down without breathing.

Still the taste of it remained behind.

Yuck.

Eww!

"Enough, I'm not eating this green paste more. Yuck." I said and pushed the bowl away from me.

"You only tasted like 2 teaspoons?" Martha asked.

"Haha. Ella is acting like a kid." Olivia said as she ran in the kitchen and sat across me.

She was looking so cute in her blond pigtails.

"Well..if You're not a kid then why don't you drink it up?" I said.

"No. Only you're supposed to drink that soup Elisa." Martha said sternly.

Olivia snatched the bowl from me and began eating the soup happily. She finished within minutes.

"Umm.....wow Olivia. You actually love spinach?" I asked and she nodded her head.

Martha glared at me then at Olivia and then sighed.

"Ella I'm so bored, let's play something." Olivia said as she stood up from her chair and came to me with her puppy eyes.

Aww. I stood up and picked her up using a little of my powers and she yelped.

"Wooow! You're so strong." She said as her eyes twinkled in mirth.

"What do you wannna play?" I asked as I removed my sneakers because I don't want to trip with her in my hands.

"Let's first go to Alec. Then we can decide." She said.

I nodded my head at her and couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach at the thought of seeing him.

We reached his office and Olivia knocked on the door.

No response.

She knocked again.

This time the door opened swiftly and revealed--as always--angry looking Alec.

"What the fuck. I don't like disturbance and--" he yelled but when he saw that it was us he turned down his voice to nothing.

I was unaffected by his outburst but same couldn't be said to Olivia.

She looked ready to cry and I wanted to kick Alec's ass for it.

"You're not s-supposed to yell and curse Alec."  Olivia said as few tears escaped her eyes.

Oh no!

Alec looked uncomfortable as he shifted his weight from one foot to other.

To make the mood playful again I said, "Yes, don't you understand Alec,  you're not supposed to yell. Come on Olivoa we'll leave angry Alec to his work and play something by ourselves." I said and oh boy! The expression on Alec's face was priceless.

I so wanted to burst out laughing right away.

He was now twitching his fingers and looked way more uncomfortable now.

"Yes, Ella. Let's go. Don't talk to me Alec." She said.

"Yes Alec, don't talk to me too. Bye." I said and turned around.