38. The voice

Elisa's P.O.V

ELISA!

I jerked up in my bed as I heard Alec's voice.

What the hell?

Help me Elisa!

"Alec?" I scrambled down from my bed.

Elisa find me!

"Where are you...... Alec?" My voice turned down as I felt my mind forgetting everything and just listening to Alec's alluring voice.

His voice was so husky and masculine, it made me want to hear him forever. It made me want to carryout his every wish. I just wanted to drown in his voice.

Come to me my sweet Elisa.

Something was wrong, why were my feet moving as if they had a mind of their own?

And why did my mind feel so foggy and heavy?

Elisa, save me.

"Alec? What is going on?" I asked as my feet continued dragging me out of my room and towards a dark corridor I had never been to.

Something was so different. Why would Alec ask me for help?

But that question left my mind as I heard his beautiful voice again.

Come fast Elisa or else it'll be too late.

I increased my pace without tripping and soon I was out of the castle and in the back yard giving me a sight of dark, way too silent woods.

Come to me my sweet Elisa.

I continued on and soon I was deep in the woods. I could hear wolves howling loudly yet I paid no heed to them.

It was as if everything was a blur and his voice was the only focus on my foremind.

The wind was blowing harshy and the wolves sounded way too close to me now but the need to follow his voice was everything that mattered to me.

Come--

"What the fuck are you doing?" A hand landed on my shoulder and I snapped out of my trance. The voice disappeared as if it was never been in my mind in the first place.

I turned around to see a very- as usual- angry Alec staring down at me.

If he was here then what was that voice?

"What the fucking hell is wrong with you? Do you know how dangerous it is to roam around with wolves only few metres away from us? How can you listen to anyone? If something happened to you then--"

"Why do you care Alec? I'm trash, nothing less. Oh yes! You need--"

"I told you I'm sorry Elisa or do you want me to call you Jade?" He asked.

I sucked in a deep breath as I remembered my brother and the very knife I was going to kill myself with.

Jade was my past and Elisa is my present and my future.

My past was not allowing me to move on but I will fight it this time. I will not let my brother control me again.

I looked back at Alec and saw that he was truly sorry for what he said. It hurt so much when he said those things.

It was like stabbing hot iron rods through my heart again and again till there was no space left to pierce my heart.

How can someone fall so deep in love only in such short span of days and that also your own captor?