48. Colours

Hey guys, I got many private messages saying that they loved the old cover. So I've decided that I'll change the cover for my private chaps book. I'm sorry for those who are sending me new covers. I love them. So I have decided to keep them on my other book.
Enjoy and sorry.

Elisa's P.O.V

"Alec the man that betrayed--"

" Thank God Alec, I found you."

"Master Gilfred? What is it?" Alec said and I turned around to find Gil-fucking-fred glaring at me and then turned to Alec with a serene expression.

"There's something I want to show you Alec. It will help us in guarding the Castle. Come down in the study." He said and went out of the room in blur.

"I wonder what it is." Alec said turning back to me.

That son of a f*cking b*tch.

"Alec...." I said but Alec kept his finger on my lips.

"It's okay littleone, whatever Master Gilfred has to show will be over within minutes and then you can tell me that bastard's name." He said.

I put my hands on his cheek, "You'll trust me, won't you?" I said in a whisper.

He attached his forehead on mine, "Always." He said and the captured my lips.

I kissed him, his lips moving in sync with mine. We couldn't get enough of each other.

I pulled back, "We can continue this later." I said breathlessly and he smirked.

"Oh believe me littleone, we'll do much more than this." He said and I smacked the back of his head.

"Pervert." I muttered and he smirked even more, "You know you brought colours in my life." I said and his smirk turned into a genuine smile.

"I'm glad." He said kissing my knuckles.

He took me back to our bedroom because he thought I wouldn't be able to find my way back and then went to yhe study.

I know you will trust me Alec. Because my love trusts you more than myself.
...........

"You're back." I said turning around to find Alec back in the bedroom.

I found that Adam was also there standing at the entrance. He nodded his head at me.

"Tell me now, Elisa. You should have told me the day you found out." Alec said in frustration.

Oh my God. I'm so nervous.

I felt my heart beating fast as if running a marathon. My throat tightening and my mouth becoming dry.

"Don't be scared Elisa. Just say it." A voice said.

A well known f*cking voice.

I stared at those menacing green eyes that were smirking at me.

That son of a b*tch had the audacity to stand there and mock me?

That was enough for my temper to burn him.

I went near him and did no one in the room expected me to do.

I slapped him.

Hard across his cheek.

So hard that there was a red- handprint on his cheek.

I love my powers.

"You should be begging for forgiveness after what you did Gil-fucking-fred." I said.

A hand circled around my elbow and turned me around, bringing me face to face with Alec.

"What the f*ck Elisa?" He yelled.