80. Possessive

Read my note below.

So I saw the votes for the shipment of Caroline. It's gonna be william+Care. I'm sorry but I don't do love triangles because I hate to break hearts- even if it is a fictional character- and don't you all think that John has had enough heartbreak? 1st it was Elisa's mother and now Care? Nope, I'm not gonna do a love triangle.

Adam's P.O.V

My phone rang as I stopped running through the woods to calm my anger down. It was so hard to control it when I came to know that my own mate betrayed me.

I never expected her to do this to me. I knew that she knew I was her mate that day in the café but she refused to meet my eyes. I thought that she was shy or not ready but never once I thought that she would try to kill me. That's why she never glanced at me, she wanted to just end me and be sone with.

"Hello?" I answered without looking whose number it was.

"Hey Adam, it's me. How are you?" Elisa spoke in hushed voice.

"I'm... alive. What happened? Why are you speaking like someone will hear you? Are you okay?" I asked panicking.

"I'm alright. Its just that Alec is sleeping on my lap and I don't want him to wake up. It was a... tough night. Listen, if you're not busy I need a favour." She said.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Ah... don't be mad but I want you to go and talk to your mate--"

"Elisa, don't ask me to do that. I can't control my temper for now and I don't want to do something to her that I might regret later." I said as I picked up a fist sized stone and crushed it with my palm to tone down my anger.

"Adam... Martha's... gone." She said, her voice hitching at the end.

I was stunned, "What the f*ck are you talking about? Where has she gone? Did that dog kidnapped her?" I asked as I uprooted a tree and threw it away.

She took deep breaths, "Adam, Martha's dead." My heart stopped beating as I repeated what she just said right now.

Martha's dead? What does she mean by that? No! Martha cannot die!

"Please tell me this is some sort of sick joke or something. She cannot just die." I said as my vision turned red.

"I'm so sorry Adam." Elisa cried at the other end.

"Tell me what happened from the beginning." I said as slid down on the ground.

She told me how she received her head in a box and how Alec went in the castle. She told me about the silver nails and how that motherf**king b**ch fled even though he was stabbed with 12 nails in his heart.

"Adam we're going to kill that Gil-f**king-fred but before that, you need to stop your  mate from giving him someone else's powers. He could become indestructible if he kept conjuring everyone's powers. Go to your mate and please make her understand that she's siding with a wrong person." Elisa said, sniffing.

"Don't worry Elisa, she won't be a problem anymore." I said as I wiped a stray tear from my cheek.

"How? What are you going to do?" She asked.

"It's simple, I'm going to kill my mate." I said shutting the phone down.

Caroline's POV

I was making my bed in Kate's house. Everything was fine for now. Kate was back to her normal state except that she still has to drink blood twice a day.