70. Reasons

Pretty please read the author's note at end. Cherry on top of me please.

Elisa's P.O.V.

"Let's see how long you last." Saying that he grabbed my leg and pulled me out of the  bathroom as splinters of wood stabbed me and got stuck in my skin. I refused to show any emotion on my face.

If I'm going to die then I'll die with dignity.

I will never show my weakness to this monster.

"Who were you talking to?" He yelled on my face and I smirked at him.

"Go to hell." I spitted on him causing him to jerk back.

F**king coward.

"I think you might need a reminder as to who's got control over here." He said and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

Not this time you son of a b**ch.

I called onto my powers and fisted my palm and just like that, his phone shattered into tiny pieces scattering all over the floor.

"I said I would not use my powers on you but I never said I wouldn't use it on anything else." I said grinning.

Olivia is safe now.

My heart finally calmed down.

Suddenly he grabbed my hair and smashed my head into a window as shards  of glass pierced my head and everything around me started ringing.

Stars gleamed in front of my eyes as I felt warm wetness streaming down from my face to my neck and below.

"You b**ch! Your torture has just started. Wait till I get over with you." I heard him distinctly as I fell on the floor.

"Get up! We've so much to do." He half pulled me up by my hair and started dragging me across the floor behind him.

A stray tear fell out of my eye as I took deep breath to put down my pain.

I cannot lose to him.

I tried to break his hold on my hair but he tightened his hand even more.

"I see I'm already winning." He said.

"Never!" I hissed as he let go of my hair pulling along some strands.

"Just few more minutes and then you'll be begging me." He said taking hold of my ankle and started pulling me up the stairs on the 1st floor.

I hissed as my forehead collided with each step as he pulled me up but still I refused to give in.

Each bump was like a rod to my head and more tears fell out.

"Why do you hate us so much?" I asked him.

There must be a reason.

"Jewel I don't think a person who has only few moments to live should put up their mind to something like this. Shouldn't you be relieving your happy moments with the love of your life?" He retorted as he suddenly pulled me up in standing position.

Darkness travelled along the line of my vision as he pushed me aganist a locker.

"That's up to me. And I want to know why do you hate Alec so much? What did he do that you want to destroy him in such a way. I'm gonna die Gilfred and I want to know the reason for my death. Tell me why do you hate Alec so much?" I said as he pulled out a sharp knife.

"Hmm... I guess you do have a right to know why you're dying today." He said as his knife swiped across my neck and making a long cut.

I hissed again as it burned across my skin.