Epilogue II: Forever And Everafter.

Elisa's P.O.V.

I laid down the rose on her grave and sighed.

Alec was still not ready to face her and I won't force him to. Every one needs time to come to the terms when they lose someone they love.

I just hope that Martha is happy wherever she is, "I'm a vampire now, Martha but I don't feel any different except for the the strength and heightened senses, from inside I just feel... Human." I told her as I removed the dried leaves from the stone.

"Anyways, I'm gonna head home now and break the news on every one. And don't worry Alec will come around, he just needs time. Until next time. Love you!" I said rising up.

I went outside to find Alec leaning against the bike. He looked bloody freaking ravinishingly handsome standing there with brown bronze hair, grey eyes shining bright, never did it occur to me that a dull color can shine so bright.

"I know I'm hot but you really need to stop staring like that or else we might end up in our room again." He said smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and went into his outstretched arms, "Oh please! Even the artic is hotter than you." I said and he raised his brow.

"Ouch! You hurt me littleone. I'm gonna remember this." He said and I laughed out loud.

"Let's tell everyone. I can't wait to see their reactions." I said, untangling my arms around him.

"Yeah, the sooner this is over the sooner I can have you back." He said, starting the bike.
***
A few minutes back I was excited to gauze everyone's reaction but now I am nervous beyond hell.

What if they don't like my decision? What if they thought that I was better off as human? What if I attacked Olivia or Care?

I jumped a little when Alec laid a hand on my shoulder. I glanced back, "What if--"

He shushed me by putting his finger on my lips, "They'll love and accept you. Don't worry." He said, kissing my forehead which melted away all my worries.

He has this power over me that melts away all my worries with a single kiss yet lights up my skin on fire.

Before I could knock the door opened to reveal Care. She took one look at me and screamed.

"Oh my God!! You finally convinced him." She screeched and I flinched at her intensity of voice.

She pulled me in her arms without a wasting another second and I breathed in deep. Her blood smelled rich in magic, full of power yet I had no desire to taste it. Not because my mom was helping me but because my heart and mind knows that I won't hurt her in any circumstances.

We heard a crunching sound of bone breaking and immediately pulled apart.

"What the fuck blood sucker!" John shouted as her held his hand over his nose which was now staining red with his own blood.

"You taught her how to ride a bike knowing how risky it is! And you didn't even tell me!" Alec shouted as well as I intervened.

"Come on Alec, I told you it was my decision." I said as Kate and Jack came out.

"Finally he decided to change you." Kate said and smiled as she hugged me.

"I didn't think he would, considering how he told me each time that he won't change you, let you live your human life, follow you and what not." Jack said and I looked back at Alec and shrugged.

"He never denies my wishes." I said looking in his eyes.

"What if I hadn't?" He asked me and I sighed.